Which Cartier love bracelet would you choice?

Friend of mine is very interested in my WG 10 diamond love and she was suggested that if i will consider of exchange my love with hers and paid me a little extra to cover my cost. She's got this older version of love bracelet with 6 diamond in YG.

My question is should i or should't i?

If you were me, would you prefer the 4 diamond or 6 diamond?:confused1::confused1:

ummm.... tough one too..

Is this going to be your first love??

Yes, indeed!

No, I already have a plain RG Love and wish for a second now... but which one?

If your Love wasn't WG, would you be 100 % satisfied with it, i.e. do you love the diamonds on it?

My sister-in-law says the similar thing to me, she even mentioned to me that in some culture 4 is an evil number, i should't get it..... Funny girl...

Oh, I didn't know that... but, judging from the look, it is really not my favorite Love. But then again, there are many ladies who really like it.

Yes, indeed!

No, I already have a plain RG Love and wish for a second now... but which one?

If your Love wasn't WG, would you be 100 % satisfied with it, i.e. do you love the diamonds on it?

If my one wasn't WG, i would be very happy with it right now:P I remember clearly that there wasn't RG with 10 diamond available at the time when i bought mine , my SA told me RG with 10 diamond was releasted once only back in 1997 for their 150 years anniversary and it was made only less than 400. So back then my options were only between YG or WG with 10 diamond and i went for WG....

I guess when you've got the diamond love bracelet then you wish you would have a plain one cos you just miss that original design somehow.... may be that just me :P:P