Celine Trio

I have regular trio and 2 yr old boy who uses diapers and I can fit two to three diapers in one pouch. Two other holds my wallet, iPhone, keys (home & car), hand cream, lip balm etc. I'm sure that large one can carry them all too :smile: It's not even full. Here's couple pics for you if they help you! We have cup holder in our Bugaboo Bee trolleys for water bottles etc.

I'm not expert with prices but I know that Celine prices are cheaper here in Europe cause it's European brand. Difference can be hundreds depending on what bag you're going to get. I can only recommend DF for you, they're so helpful and their customer service is excellent!

Your trio is gorgeous! I was wondering what colour is it? Also, how tall are you? I'm about 5 ft tall and I am wondering whether to get the regular or the large. Thank you!

I've been Glacier in person, it's a very pale blue with a hint of greenish tint. Not baby blue, not sky blue, but like pastel bluish-turquoise I suppose. It's a lovely color, but somehow I didn't love it for the Trio. Not enough pop to be a statement piece, but not neutral enough to go with everything.
I have never seen magenta in person.

Thank you! I think I am veering towards the magenta colour now. Your review of Glacier is really helpful!:smile:

Just call ahead to the stores the day you are there to save yourself a lot of time. They were friendly and told me over the phone exactly which Trios they had, and were willing to put one aside for me if I could come pick it up straight away.

Really? sounds great that they can put a bag aside for a few hours! I got scared after reading in so many threads how bags go so fast in Paris that you have to go first thing in the morning or you might not find what you are looking for.
I will definitely call them to save time. Thanks so much for your help! I will let you know how it goes when i'm back from my short trip :smile: (hopefully my first Celine reveal)

I have a chance to get either glacier or a magenta trio. Does anyone have photos of either? Also, is magenta more of a red? It looks very red but I have a feeling it will look a bit pink and I am unsure whether I would like that. Which one should I get?

I have never seen either of them before irl and I do not want to be disappointed. I am 5ft tall and 110lbs so should I go with the regular size or the large (in terms of what would look good with my proportions). TIA!

I think the regular will suit you more. I am 5"4 and am using the large one.

Yay! Finally my black large trio has shipped after 4 months pre-paid wait from Chrystalla (PF). I hope they pre- checked quality before shipping. I almost gave up waiting & canceled my order but everytime i see someone online wearing esp the black, i fell in love all over again.

Yay! Finally my black large trio has shipped after 4 months pre-paid wait from Chrystalla (PF). I hope they pre- checked quality before shipping. I almost gave up waiting & canceled my order but everytime i see someone online wearing esp the black, i fell in love all over again.

i had the same thoughts as you after waiting 3 months for my navy large trio and i almost wanted to give up cause the wait is literally killing me. but when i received it, it was totally worth the wait and i really love it!! mine was in good condition, no wrinkled leather or whatsoever. enjoy your new trio!!!

Enjoy! I scored a large black last week at the main shop in Paris. It's still in its bag because I've been using my sun colored one. I noticed that the leather on the front pouch is getting wrinkly already. The other pouches aren't. I wonder if that's "normal"?

just came back from the celine boutique at mall of the emirates with my hubby. we celebrated Valentine's Day early like we usually do to avoid the horde that descends upon the mall during this particular holiday :smile: usually he gets me jewellery on valentines but this year i told him what i wanted. to his credit, my husband didnt blink at the bag prices while we were in the store although afterwards he did tell me he had no idea that celine bags were so expensive! so anyway, sorry for the rambling story; here's my second celine: trio solo in sun :smile:

Attachments

• image-529293747.jpg
    image-529293747.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 2,751
  • image-1825801092.jpg
    image-1825801092.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 3,020