Khaki/Ebony for Spring and Summer?

coachgirl

LETS GO PENS!!!
Jun 30, 2006
I am really falling in love with the Legacy bags in khaki/ebony, and I'm thinking about getting either an Ali or Shoulder Zip bag in that combo. Do you all think that the khaki/ebony is OK for the spring and summer months? I already have a Leather Slim Flap in White (looks like an Ali, but a bit smaller) which I'm currently using and was planning to use for my main spring/summer bag this year. Opinions, please. Thanks!

I agree with everyone. That bag can be used year round and adding a colorful scarf as seamusmom suggested would make it even better. It's a beautiful combo. I'm typically more into the leather bags but I'm dying for something in the khaki/ebony signature combo just because it's so gorgeous.

The khaki/ebony color combo is classy and classic in both of the styles. The color combo goes well with both black shoes and brown shoes. As long as you LOVE IT and enjoy it thats all that matters. :yes:

I *love* that color combination! Finally looked at those bags closely today and they're so pretty! Love the black/brown combo and it could be used year round!