Empire in smoothly cervo

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello ladies

I recently received a baseball bag in empire. It was from yoox so the colour was not clear to me until I received it and checked the code. I must say I was quite stunned by how beautiful this bag is. Both the style and smoothly leather are stunning.
Once I looked up the colour I checked here but it seems not many people have discussed. If you own any style in empire please tell me how much you have enjoyed it. Do you use it more in summer? Any modelling pics?

I can post my own pics in the next couple of days

I meant smooshy cervo but my tablet corrected....sorry, it's most definitely smooshy

Thanks

Xx

Hello ladies

I recently received a baseball bag in empire. It was from yoox so the colour was not clear to me until I received it and checked the code. I must say I was quite stunned by how beautiful this bag is. Both the style and smooshy leather are stunning....
Congratulations! Is this your first Cervo Hobo? It doesn't matter what color, they are all wonderfully smooshy leather goodness - a nice benefit of deerskin! Enjoy, and wear in good health and happiness!

Congrats on your Cervo hobo!! You will love it...the leather is just wonderful and so soft. Enjoy it!! :smile: I can't wait to see your modeling pics!

Ugh...just another reminder that I sold my Cervo hobo....why? Why? Why? One of the dumbest decisions of my life!! :cry:

congrats on your cervo! Empire is a gorgeous color, I have a classic montaigne in that color and it gets compliments every time i carry it. can't wait to see your pics!

Congrats on your Cervo hobo. This is my absolute fav BV style. I have two - Fever and my cherished Ossidato Rame. They are so comfortable, "smooshy" beyond belief, hold a lot and are fantastic for travel. Enjoy your Empire!

I have a large belly veneta in empire degrade. It's a beautiful blue color and I mainly carry it in the spring/summer (sometimes into the fall).

Hello ladies,

Thanks for your wonderful responses. I think we sometimes automatically think 'uh oh it's not black ' and have doubts but it really is a lovely colour. Thanks Indiaink and mousse, I was expecting your replies as I knew you had similar from other threads. Chriseve, your Montaigne sounds divine. This does make me ask, does the colour appear the same in lambskin or cervo? This just seems shinier if that makes sense.

Septembersiren I will reveal soon. I am working for the rest of the week so will have a cuddle at the weekend and then pics....

Kiss p and cabochon, I know the bag you have, it's lovely, I love the degrade. I am still cross at myself for not buying one. I wish they would repeat that style

Hello all

Sorry for the delay. I have still not decided if I should keep the bag but need to decide within 24 HRS!!

Please look at my pics and advise. It is gorgeous and soft and I am inclined to keep. By the way I got a great intrec makeup pursein black too so will show later.

Thanks

Attachments

• empire1.jpg
    empire1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 277
  • empire3.jpg
    empire3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 272