O.K sisters, I need help deciding.....

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
I recently bought a strawberry dillen 2 zipper pocket sac and now have stumbled across the side pocket hobo. I am in love with this style, and it fits my strap drop must, so it should be a keeper.

My problem is that I cannot choose a color or a leather type. I like either the navy or taupe in the florentine
resources.shopstyle.com/pim/c9/a7/c9a78f13de3736bc5d223c96e1bb4e43.jpg resources.shopstyle.com/pim/6a/33/6a336e7f9b340c83512ab1c4238bf395.jpg

or I like the taupe in the D2 leather
dsv72jclfpnu0.cloudfront.net/images/photos/80545/80545_34505-dillen-side-pocket-hobo-taupe_list.jpg?1357935623

What's a GatorGirl to do?? :roflmfao:

Hey GG!

The good news is you can't go wrong with any of your choices. The bad news is I'm no help because I like them all. I'm partial to color, so if I had to choose between the 3 options for myself it would be navy. But taupe is so classy!

Good luck with your decision!

I recently bought a strawberry dillen 2 zipper pocket sac and now have stumbled across the side pocket hobo. I am in love with this style, and it fits my strap drop must, so it should be a keeper.

My problem is that I cannot choose a color or a leather type. I like either the navy or taupe in the florentine
resources.shopstyle.com/pim/c9/a7/c9a78f13de3736bc5d223c96e1bb4e43.jpg resources.shopstyle.com/pim/6a/33/6a336e7f9b340c83512ab1c4238bf395.jpg

or I like the taupe in the D2 leather
dsv72jclfpnu0.cloudfront.net/images/photos/80545/80545_34505-dillen-side-pocket-hobo-taupe_list.jpg?1357935623

What's a GatorGirl to do?? :roflmfao:

I think the florentine Taupe is so classy!! But I have the dillen II taupe with tan trim in the pocket sac and it is a great bag...........I understand your quandry.........but I vote for the taupe florentine! kc

Well, I would probably go with the navy Florentine because at the moment I'm not into the tan trim. But that's just a me thing right now--I'll get over it.

Did you see the new Florentine Edge satchel on the Q last night? The white trim pops so much more on TV than those pics on the Dooney website. I think I need one in the royal blue. Unfortunately, there's no hobo in that line yet, but surely there will be.

I would choose the taupe in either the Florentine or if you don't want to worry about scratches or marks get the taupe in Dillen leather. Good luck on your decision.

I would highly recommend this style in the florentine leather. It softens nicely and provides a bit of slouch and softness in an otherwise structured hobo. And the strap drop on this is divine...i can wear it all day and almost forget I'm wearing it.

Taupe florentine side pocket hobo. IMO florentine is the best. Navy is OK but Taupe will look good with so many outfits. So would the natural. The side pockets r nice...but beware. If ur wanting to use the side pockets for a cell phone some may not fit. For instance, iPhone 4 will fit just barely but I can bet the iPhone 5 wouldn't fit because it's too long. IMO the pockets should have been somewhat deeper. The magnetic flaps that the pockets have is nice.