Help! Marc jacobs mini stam bag,where are they now?

iwasborn2shop

Jan 3, 2012
Hey ladies, im been searching for the mj quilted mini stam bag in red but cant seem to find them anywhere. I've search the net, checked mj online, bloomingdales, macys, nordstorm, ebay etc...and cant seem to find the mini quilted stam bag in red. Geez, where did they go now?? Im sooo wanting that bag to be my 1st bag purchase this 2013. Maybe someone here know where can i find one. Used or bnew. As long as its the mini quilted in red. Anybody..? :thinking: :search::crybaby::pout:

I just saw an apple red one and a bordeaux one on bluefly last week. Someone purchased both bags but hopefully another one would be available for you to purchase in the future. Keep checking bluefly.

IDK if they just restocked or if this isn't what you're looking for (since it's full price), but Marc Jacobs's website has the mini stam in red/bordeaux: http://www.marcjacobs.com/products/...2568&cid=43add0a5-e2d4-4bfe-99ce-c9dead6d03e5

It's in stock and let me add one to my cart and check out (didn't buy it, but I was just checking if it would let me).

Whaaat? They restocked it already.. urgh! Ive searched for it last week and its nowhere to be found. Thats why i decided to get bal city bubblegum pink. I just got it today. Now,, how am i suppose to buy the stam?? :crybaby: any sale?? And oh, how can i be informed if this goes on sale?