Candace Confusion

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
I was hoping that the new mint color would come out in a Candace, and if that didn't show up on the website in the next update, I was going to call JAX with a style number. But now I see that Candaces that appear to be the same have multiple style numbers.

Legacy Leather Medium Candace Carryall (13 1/4 * 10 3/4 * 5):

Legacy Leather Candace Carryal (11 1/4 * 9 * 4 1/4):

How many different kinds of Candaces are there? Why the different style numbers for what appears to be exactly the same style/size? :shrugs:

I don't own a Candace, but from the forum I think this is what it is - there are two sizes, the regular (Candace) and the medium (Medium Candace). The medium is larger than the regular but most the ones you see here are the medium.

Then there's the new Candace which came out maybe in December? (I think they hold the 2**** numbers. The differences between the old and new - 1) new Candaces have feet, old ones don't.. 2) new Candaces don't have breakaway zipper, old ones do.. 3) the leather is nicer on the old ones

I don't own a Candace, but from the forum I think this is what it is - there are two sizes, the regular (Candace) and the medium (Medium Candace). The medium is larger than the regular but most the ones you see here are the medium.

Then there's the new Candace which came out maybe in December? (I think they hold the 2**** numbers. The differences between the old and new - 1) new Candaces have feet, old ones don't.. 2) new Candaces don't have breakaway zipper, old ones do.. 3) the leather is nicer on the old ones

The new style # reflect the updated candace, so the mint will fall into that category. The only change to it that I've noticed is the zipper - it now has a tail!

Oh thanks gals. I totally didn't notice those differences (re: zipper).:tup:

I was hoping that the new mint color would come out in a Candace, and if that didn't show up on the website in the next update, I was going to call JAX with a style number. But now I see that Candaces that appear to be the same have multiple style numbers.

Legacy Leather Medium Candace Carryall (13 1/4 * 10 3/4 * 5):

Legacy Leather Candace Carryal (11 1/4 * 9 * 4 1/4):

How many different kinds of Candaces are there? Why the different style numbers for what appears to be exactly the same style/size? :shrugs:

There's also a Large Candace, but the colors are limited to cognac and black. Being that the style number is 19888, my understanding is that it would be similar to the "old" medium Candace (no feet and breakaway zipper).

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...chKeyword=candace&cacheKeyword=CANDACE#113065