Anniversary Gift from DH! Come see - yipeeeee!!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
DH and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage on Valentine's Day! Last night we went to dinner. When I took a moment to call the house and check on our kids, this little beauty was waiting for me when I returned! Such a nice surprise!! I loooooove the pink interior!! DH had my maiden name initials stamped inside by accident! IMP. I'm IMG now - and have been for the last 18 years!! He said he completely SPACED - LOL!!!!

DH and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage on Valentine's Day! Last night we went to dinner. When I took a moment to call the house and check on our kids, this little beauty was waiting for me when I returned! Such a nice surprise!! I loooooove the pink interior!! DH had my maiden name initials stamped inside by accident! IMP. I'm IMG now - and have been for the last 18 years!! He said he completely SPACED - LOL!!!!
great wallet, congrats! too funny about the initials. do you think the sa's made him nervous, or was it all those purses????

Great wallet!!! Its such a sweet choice. I have the sarah in mono and have had it for about 4 years and it still looks new.
Sorry about the initials, I'm so OCD that would drive me crazy LOL. But you could always take it to LV and have them add your new last initial or something to it.