Any idea why pont neuf is not a popular bag?

Samantha S

O.G.
Mar 26, 2012
I was in LV store the other day to tried on alma pm in de. The SA took out one bag to show me, since i was looking for a hand carry bag. The moment I saw the bag and its compartment, I know I got to have it. This bag is pont neuf pm in red epi.

A few look at the mirror in the store with me carrying the bag, I fell more in love with it. I'm quite curious why this bag is not so popular compared to other lvs. Is it because it was made in epi leather? Or because the bag is slightly heavier compared to those made of canvas. I've not even spotted celebrities carrying pont neuf.

You girls have any idea why pont neuf is not so popular? No offense to pont neuf owners as I love, love the bag.I'm planning to get one soon.

I was in LV store the other day to tried on alma pm in de. The SA took out one bag to show me, since i was looking for a hand carry bag. The moment I saw the bag and its compartment, I know I got to have it. This bag is pont neuf pm in red epi.

A few look at the mirror in the store with me carrying the bag, I fell more in love with it. I'm quite curious why this bag is not so popular compared to other lvs. Is it because it was made in epi leather? Or because the bag is slightly heavier compared to those made of canvas. I've not even spotted celebrities carrying pont neuf.

You girls have any idea why pont neuf is not so popular? No offense to pont neuf owners as I love, love the bag.I'm planning to get one soon.
Maybe it's because people automatically go towards the speedy or alma for top handled bags, and the price is higher compared to other options? I don't know, but I love the diver in it!

I've always loved this bag, the GM in particular. It is quite heavy and Epi in general is a lot more subtle than other LV lines. Who know why? I would love to have one, but I have to get an Alma first.

Its a lovely bag, but I agree with others, the Epi line is quite subtle and maybe gets overlooked due to that?

There are celebrities that carry it though... Well, Kris Jenner of the Kardashian clan does..

Its beautiful! And I love epi.

The only reason I haven't bought it, is that I prefer the shape of the Alma and the Brea more. :biggrin:

Best of luck with your purchase...

My mother bought her Pont-Neuf PM in Noir Electric 2 years ago in US AND LOOOVED IT! Yes it was a bit small and heavy BUT the complements she received where amazing! People asked what brand bag is that? She replied Louis Vuitton and people where shocked at how beautiful it was. She would have bought another Epi bag this year if it wasn't for me introducing her to the Runway Bag collections. BUT i encourage you to purchase the Pont-Neuf! You will love how versatile from day to evening it is:smile:

My mother bought her Pont-Neuf PM in Noir Electric 2 years ago in US AND LOOOVED IT! Yes it was a bit small and heavy BUT the complements she received where amazing! People asked what brand bag is that? She replied Louis Vuitton and people where shocked at how beautiful it was. She would have bought another Epi bag this year if it wasn't for me introducing her to the Runway Bag collections. BUT i encourage you to purchase the Pont-Neuf! You will love how versatile from day to evening it is:smile:

Thanks for sharing, Alexlvoer. Good to know your mom is a happy owner of The bag. It's great that it can be carried from day to night. In fact, I plan to use it as a work bag and maybe for shopping in the weekend too.

Thanks for sharing, Alexlvoer. Good to know your mom is a happy owner of The bag. It's great that it can be carried from day to night. In fact, I plan to use it as a work bag and maybe for shopping in the weekend too.

No worries Samantha S. Just thought that would help you make sure your decision was 1000000% sure. My eldest sister (The one who introduced us allll to LV and has about 15 pairs of LV shoes and countless evening bags and scarves as well as day bags) has bought a few things from LV she wish she never did sooo just thought id help you:smile:

YES. From work to shopping is exactly what its meant for:smile: ALTHOUGH the GM size fits the A4 documents where as the PM (my mums size) only fit papers folded in half. SOOO keep that in mind;)