Which Cartier love bracelet would you choice?

Is this your first love bracelet?

Personally, I would choose RG plain because I like more "consistent" designs, i.e. ONLY screws or ONLY stones. I'm a big fan of the plain, 10 diamond and rainbow Loves!

Good luck with your decision :smile:

Is this your first love bracelet?

Personally, I would choose RG plain because I like more "consistent" designs, i.e. ONLY screws or ONLY stones. I'm a big fan of the plain, 10 diamond and rainbow Loves!

Good luck with your decision :smile:

Thank you cupcake for your input:smile:

I have heard that Cartier RG love bracelet could faded from time to time, and i do not like the sounds of that tho....

No, i haven't had one before.

Do you mind post some modelling pics here?

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures! Don't know why, I've tried it a few times and it just won't work.

I think RG is a gorgeous colour, very soft and subtle. I've never regretted my Love bracelet!

Do you already have a Love or is this your first?

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures! Don't know why, I've tried it a few times and it just won't work.

I think RG is a gorgeous colour, very soft and subtle. I've never regretted my Love bracelet!

Do you already have a Love or is this your first?

I have this white gold love right now that i'm thinking of to sell it and get either RG or WG one instead.

Oh, how pretty! Could you post a pic of it?

Do you mind me asking why you want to sell it? It must be gorgeous!

I was so into the WG while i bought the love back then, but recently i fall in love with YG as it looks so classic! RG is really hot as well, i've been told i have to wait for certain weeks for it to arrive, they even have a waiting list for size 17 since valentine is coming...

Here is pic of my WG:
IMG_0015.jpg