do i need a galliera?gv me ur review pls!

rahma

Feb 8, 2012
hi dearies!happy lunar new year everyone!since im half chinese....i decided to get a bag for my new year.lol.im kinda cheat here a bit coz we dun practise any chinese lifestyle or anything..hahaha...but tats a very good excuse i think :P

im thinking to get a galliera but not sure in which size coz ive found the gm preloved n i still can get the pm in brand new.so to all galliera owners,can u pls gv me ur honest review on the bag.ur love hate relationship and how the bag aged so far.would u buy it again if u dont hv it anymore?tq so much.

I love my Galliera PM..I bought it in the fall and have only used it a couple of times due to the weather here.....I find it really comfortable to wear and fits alot...So far I have had no issues and plan on using it more when the weather gets better!

I love my Galliera PM..I bought it in the fall and have only used it a couple of times due to the weather here.....I find it really comfortable to wear and fits alot...So far I have had no issues and plan on using it more when the weather gets better!

Such a comfortable bag. I love it. I've always loved the details on it. I have it in azur. :smile:

tq so much.i love the style so much but not too sure.my stuff will fits into gm more comfortably than pm.but im only 5" n already hv so many bags.but afraid that the bag will be long gone if i can't decided now.

my sis said i dun need more mono since ive a few already but i think the galliera will complete my collection...what do u think?here's my current collection for reference

mono:
totally mm
totally gm
speedy b 30

ebene:
evora mm

brown watercolor speedy 35
fuchsia perforated speedy 30
alma mm/gm amarante
neverfull roses mm
black xs mahina

non lv
chanel black maxi chain around
chanel black maxi classic flap
chanel red shopping tote
celine black mini luggage
balenciaga red city
proenza scholer keepall midnight

so what do u think?

hi dearies!happy lunar new year everyone!since im half chinese....i decided to get a bag for my new year.lol.im kinda cheat here a bit coz we dun practise any chinese lifestyle or anything..hahaha...but tats a very good excuse i think :P

im thinking to get a galliera but not sure in which size coz ive found the gm preloved n i still can get the pm in brand new.so to all galliera owners,can u pls gv me ur honest review on the bag.ur love hate relationship and how the bag aged so far.would u buy it again if u dont hv it anymore?tq so much.

I ❤my galleria bag!!! It is very comfortable and as one other post said I just haven't carried it much be because of the weather. I got it last Feb and it is my favorite bag.

LOL :roflmfao: thanks for a good excuse! I'm a quarter chinese so maybe that's the excuse I'll use to make me justify yesterday's purchase! haha. that gave me a good laugh :biggrin:

You have a lovely collection and i think you should skip the Galliera. I am on the same boat like you. When i called lv and asked them about Galliera pm in azur, they told me that even though its sold out in the places that i live i can do phone orders as there is about 20 bags in US.Once they are gone, they are gone. But i didn't order it as i feel i am making this impulse decision as it is going to be discontinued. Also when i wanted to buy this bag earlier, i heard this bag doesn't age well.

tq so much.i love the style so much but not too sure.my stuff will fits into gm more comfortably than pm.but im only 5" n already hv so many bags.but afraid that the bag will be long gone if i can't decided now.

Hi, I'm also 5' and I have the galliera gm in azur. I love that bag! My things fit in the gm more comfortably with some room to spare. If you love hobo style bags, I say go for it!

LOL :roflmfao: thanks for a good excuse! I'm a quarter chinese so maybe that's the excuse I'll use to make me justify yesterday's purchase! haha. that gave me a good laugh :biggrin:

hahaha..good one right?i'll use watever reason to buy a new bag :graucho:

Last edited:
You have a lovely collection and i think you should skip the Galliera. I am on the same boat like you. When i called lv and asked them about Galliera pm in azur, they told me that even though its sold out in the places that i live i can do phone orders as there is about 20 bags in US.Once they are gone, they are gone. But i didn't order it as i feel i am making this impulse decision as it is going to be discontinued. Also when i wanted to buy this bag earlier, i heard this bag doesn't age well.

I just sold my PM!! It's a beautiful bag, but you already have an amazing collection! Wait for a new style to come around...

i think that too...tat i only want it now because its being discontinued.i keep on thinking now...wat if they came out with newer style tat similar but hv something extra like zipper on top or something?i'll be kickin myself non-stop.lol.i can alwys get tis preloved later.n yes...the owner of a consignment shop tat i alwys go said tat too,this bag doesn't age well.