Cosmetic Pouch in floral looks like available in US

becky201

Nov 24, 2012
HI
I just talked to my SA. She told me that the floral cosmetic pouch, will be available in the USA. She had a price of $570 which of course will probably change before it is released. It comes in the 3 colors to match the Neverfull.

I wanted a cosmetic pouchette but am not sold on the floral print. I am sure it will look better irl , but who knows.

I did ask her about the mini pouchette, she thought she didn't have any. She called back and said she has one and it is MIF! This is my Valentines gift from me to me as I don't have anyone to exchange with. After the last two weeks of water pipes breaking, ceilings falling, incompetent workers damaging my floors, and my autistic son getting a concussion, I am getting some LV!:P

Thank you for the link Becky201! Oh heavens. I have to say I am sorry to offend anyone but I really am not loving the floral print much at all. Girlfriend, get a solid color in the makeup pouch that you know you will love for years and not just for a limited time. There are so many pretty colors right now. But if you absolutely love it, go for it.

I love the blue floral one! I know the floral isn't for everyone, but I love blue so much and am not a huge fan that all the Vernis pieces are only in the pink/red/purple range! Do you know when these might be available!

HI
I just talked to my SA. She told me that the floral cosmetic pouch, will be available in the USA. She had a price of $570 which of course will probably change before it is released. It comes in the 3 colors to match the Neverfull.

I wanted a cosmetic pouchette but am not sold on the floral print. I am sure it will look better irl , but who knows.

I did ask her about the mini pouchette, she thought she didn't have any. She called back and said she has one and it is MIF! This is my Valentines gift from me to me as I don't have anyone to exchange with. After the last two weeks of water pipes breaking, ceilings falling, incompetent workers damaging my floors, and my autistic son getting a concussion, I am getting some LV!:P

Dealing with Autism is a job of its own and i hope your son is ok:smile: i have a 8yr old who has Autism aswell. After that week you Definitly deserve some LV:hbeat: enjoy your goodies

I love the blue floral one! I know the floral isn't for everyone, but I love blue so much and am not a huge fan that all the Vernis pieces are only in the pink/red/purple range! Do you know when these might be available!

They should be released April 1st when the rest of this line is released. Hope that helps!