Purple Medium Flap & Card Case

hillarys

hillarysjewels
Dec 5, 2006
I was just looking (of course) at South Coast Plaza and saw the cruise collection last week and I loved the medium purple flap with matching little zippered card case. So I went back yesterday to buy them and the bag was sold out!!. Only 8 bags left in the US. So I bought one and the case. I will get them next week. Will post pictures when I get them. I love purple:yahoo: My husband says its such a seasonal color --hes so funny--So. CA only has one season:heart:

^ I haven't taken pics of it yet but let me try to post a pic from bluefly... I may not succeed because I have NEVER yet posted a pic yet...i know it's a bit pitiful considering the no. of times I've posted...:graucho: :shame:

Attachments

• eqzoom-1.ms.jpg
    eqzoom-1.ms.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 58
^ I haven't taken pics of it yet but let me try to post a pic from bluefly... I may not succeed because I have NEVER yet posted a pic yet...i know it's a bit pitiful considering the no. of times I've posted...:graucho: :shame:

Hey, I just bought this zip-around wallet in Ebano (dark brown)! I know I'll love this to bits.... the leather feels so luxurious. Also, prior to my current wallet (which is a tri-fold Fendi) I was using a Prada zip-around wallet and I must say that a zip-around is much easier to use.

Hillarys, I can't wait to see your violet pictures! I guess it's too early in the week to ask if you have received your bag and zippered card case yet???? When I opened my package of the wallet, I was stunned at the vibrant purple color and the leather! I know you've seen yours at the store already before it sold out...but I'm sure when you actually have YOUR OWN in your own hands...you will be so ecstatic!

Hillarys, I can't wait to see your violet pictures! I guess it's too early in the week to ask if you have received your bag and zippered card case yet???? When I opened my package of the wallet, I was stunned at the vibrant purple color and the leather! I know you've seen yours at the store already before it sold out...but I'm sure when you actually have YOUR OWN in your own hands...you will be so ecstatic!

Mintpearl--I am still waiting for the call from my SA ---Heidi--she is really sweet. I saw both at the store and they are gorgeous. The card case has the chain detail and I love that. The bag is the softest leather I have ever felt, and it is stunning and my favorite color. I love to make a statement with my shoes and bags. By the way, your wallet is gorgeous!!!!:yahoo: