The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

I just bought an Epi Alma PM! However, where do you find the tags on the bag which says the country the bag was made in? All I found was a tag that starts with FL plus four digits :thinking:

Update: I had a good look on the forum, I think it's made in France? This is my first Louis Vuitton I am so excited and my gosh this sub forum is huge

Last edited:
I just bought an Epi Alma PM! However, where do you find the tags on the bag which says the country the bag was made in? All I found was a tag that starts with FL plus four digits :thinking:

Update: I had a good look on the forum, I think it's made in France? This is my first Louis Vuitton I am so excited and my gosh this sub forum is huge

Yay! Congrats and enjoy!

My one month old alma in cyan

It's bottom has a little problem like this. But I bought it early Jan, I can't return or exchange. I even didn't use it at all! What can I do? Go to the store to ask them to get me a new one? Is there anybody has similar experience?

Attachments

• image-2002727868.jpg
    image-2002727868.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 2,314
  • image-1581553032.jpg
    image-1581553032.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 2,374
AHHH I am LUSTING over the Alma GM Pomme!!!! I need this bag in my life. My husband thinks I should get the PM size but the Pomme only comes in the GM size. Do you ladies think the GM will be too big on my 5'2 frame?