Possible hot stamping for Beaubourg Weekender MM

May 3, 2012
Alright so I had my Beaubourg weekender duffle bag in MM and I want to get it hot stamped if possible, I am really obsessed with hot stamping that I want every pieces to be done. Unfortunately both my bags is somehow not ideal for it but my weekender bag gave me atleast a little hope after seeing some hot stamping on speedy and neverfull on their handles. So here I have some pictures and also the place where I wanna get a single letter hot stamped. Do you guys think it'll be possible?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130209_003732.png
    ForumRunner_20130209_003732.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 416
  • ForumRunner_20130209_004003.png
    ForumRunner_20130209_004003.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Maybe.. I think they just have to be able to get it flat to be able to do it.. It would be best to ask your nearest store. Alternatively, you could always purchase a luggage tag and have that hot stamped.. not quite the same but then you could move it between bags!

Maybe.. I think they just have to be able to get it flat to be able to do it.. It would be best to ask your nearest store. Alternatively, you could always purchase a luggage tag and have that hot stamped.. not quite the same but then you could move it between bags!
Totally agree with all of these smart LV ladies! Luggage tag!!! Have fun.

Yeah thats what I thought but its very difficult to purchase a separate name tag.. Sometimes they never sell one at all especially in damier graphite or ebene, reason being (as I what told) is that they dont want the tag to be just used on any other bags..

Yes the MM doesn't come with a luggage tag or a body strap, thats the only difference I will just cross my fingers that when I come with my bag to my local boutique they can consider it...cos I really wanna get it done. I'm always worry about pieces that cannot be hot stamped, I have atleast majority of my pieces not stamped, to stop haters thinking that my pieces are fakes...

Yeah thats what I thought but its very difficult to purchase a separate name tag.. Sometimes they never sell one at all especially in damier graphite or ebene, reason being (as I what told) is that they dont want the tag to be just used on any other bags..

Yes the MM doesn't come with a luggage tag or a body strap, thats the only difference I will just cross my fingers that when I come with my bag to my local boutique they can consider it...cos I really wanna get it done. I'm always worry about pieces that cannot be hot stamped, I have atleast majority of my pieces not stamped, to stop haters thinking that my pieces are fakes...

I've never heard about this. I think you can walk into any LV and buy ebene or vachetta luggage tags (without buying a bag).

I say hotstamp a luggage tag and not the bag.

I've never heard about this. I think you can walk into any LV and buy ebene or vachetta luggage tags (without buying a bag).

I say hotstamp a luggage tag and not the bag.

I dont think all store does it, here in Brisbane they never sell the tag unless a Monogram luggage tag, even when I purchased my beaubourg tote I said "I actually need a luggage tag to go with ill pay the extra charges" and my SA refused like she doesn't even care...