~~ A couple pre-loved reveals ~~

Pre-ownedLVRevealJan201311.jpg

Pre-ownedLVRevealJan201312.jpg

When I received this I was upset to see that the seller had used the LV box as the shipping box. The listing has noted that the box came with it and I had even confirmed with her that she would be sending the box and todl her that I really like to keep my LV boxes. (To me, that would have sent a message to the Seller that maybe I would not care for it to be destroyed in transit). :nogood:

But I guess it isn't the end of the world that the box is beat-up. I personally would not send something in a LV box though. You would think that that would scream STEAL me to any dishonest person that saw that box along the way during the shipping process. I was SHOCKED to see this box sitting on my front door step when I had got home from running errands all day. The Seller didn't even put insurance or Signature confirmation on it. So it was just hanging out on my front porch the whole day. Which is crazy. Glad it made it safe.

I would leave the seller piss poor feedback for doing that!!!

The sunglasses are fantastic! I love the bag too. The patina looks really nice and even, very honey like. It will be so nice to carry the bag without having to worry about it getting banged around or dirty. A truly carefree bag! While looking good at the same time. Sometimes my enjoyment at carrying my bags is overshadowed by my paranoia of dirtying the bag or scraping it on something. That's why I love love love your bag because you can truly just enjoy carrying it without any worries! I need to buy preloved. I just convinced myself. You look great with the bag! Enjoy!

Congrats.. I think with a little tlc cleanup your galliera will look great! I agree with the beater bag, just think you can take it out in the rain and not care! I took advantage of the decent weather today and brought my pm out. It's such a wonderful bag, glad you got your hands on one.

I'm surprised the seller didn't wrap the box in brown wrap at least. Oh well, you got lucky that it was still on your porch when you got home!