Does LV make you wanna Drive Luxury Too???

LadyLV

Aug 13, 2012
I owen a few LV bags(just started collecting ) but when I'm wearing them I cant seem to shake the feeling that I should be Driving something Lux and Foreign i.e Benz, Lexus, BMW, Audi etc...... Instead of my made in the U.S.A car. IDK is it just me are does LV spark a craving for more Lux in other parts of our lives ?????

I always liked european cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo) but this is not related to the purse I carry, it’s something I got from my dad who favors well built and reliable machines.

Be careful, this thread could provoke some wild reactions. :biggrin:

I'm going to offend many, but please know I mean no harm....

I love luxury too. When it comes to my bags. But I can't justify trading in my American made baby for a higher end German made vehicle that will a)decrease in value considerably more and faster than an average car just on drive off and b)will cost me more in future repairs than other brands would. I felt luxurious in my fully loaded Ford Edge when I had her and feel just as luxurious now in my Mustang. I don't think luxury is always necessarily defined by a name anyway as much as it can be defined by quality of product used or the combination in which they are used in. Would I feel luxurious if my Mustang was grey and just had black cloth interior like most? I'll admit, no, which is why I opted for a white one with saddle leather interior. Anyway, I'm going off on a rant... But this topic brings me to this question that I've been dying to ask.... What do you guys think of the Fiat Gucci edition? One of the brands my dealership carries is Fiat so I'm curious (and some of the women that pull up in these cars... Oh my goodness).... I personally could never see myself driving one. A Gucci edition that is...

I love luxury but unfortunately I live

and happy on what we can afford ;)
I love Audi ( someday ) but I love my
Honda V6 more ;) it's a my hubby's gift
to me and I think it's perfect with LVs too !

I have a Mercedes and Lexus but truth be told with the amount I have to pay for premium gas and high repairs I'm wondering if it's worth the name. I just had my passenger side mirror repaired and it was $1000 on my Benz my first thought was that could've been a new bag lol

Luxury cars are nice (LOVE my mom's 5 series) and while I can afford one, I rather stick with my Accord since I finished paying it off a few years ago and enjoy having no car notes!

Reactions: visara
jessluvlv said:
I have a Mercedes and Lexus but truth be told with the amount I have to pay for premium gas and high repairs I'm wondering if it's worth the name. I just had my passenger side mirror repaired and it was $1000 on my Benz my first thought was that could've been a new bag lol

Wowzers ..... It's deff a cost to ride like a Boss ! Lol