Alma PM!!! Rose indien or Rose velours???

Alma PM!!! Rose indien or rose velours?

• Alma PM in rose velours?

• Alma PM in rose indien?

Results are only viewable after voting.

salsared

Jul 29, 2010
I want to add one more vernis alma to my collection and can't decide between the rose indien and rose velours. I like them both but can only buy one now. I currently own a pomme alma GM and an amarante alma PM. Please help me decide.

With your current collection I picked rose velours for a contrast and it's a beautiful colour!

Rosé Velours!

Thank you all for your response. Rose velours is winning right now. Since I see more rose indien reveals, I thought it was more popular than rose velours. I see rose velours as being more wearable than rose indien since it will go with more colors but I'm also a hot pink fan hence my dilemma . I wish I could afford to add both to my collection right now. :smile:

Rosé Velour still has pink tones to it. It's just more subtle and more wearable, IMO!
Thank you all for your response. Rose velours is winning right now. Since I see more rose indien reveals, I thought it was more popular than rose velours. I see rose velours as being more wearable than rose indien since it will go with more colors but I'm also a hot pink fan hence my dilemma . I wish I could afford to add both to my collection right now. :smile:

Rose velours does not show the finger prints like the rose indien. Also, the rose velours has a beautiful shimmer and the rose indien has no shimmer at all. They really blew it not adding the shimmer to the rose indien because it is a beautiful color.

The rose velours is an elegant color that will go with alot more than the rose indien.

I had to return my alma gm in the rose indien because the finger prints drove me nuts and I could not get over the lack of shimmer. I really tried. I ended up getting the rossmore in the rose velours along with the metis pochette instead.