Guccissima New Web Hobo

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi Everyone!

I'm in New England and getting ready for this crazy storm we are going to be getting, thought it would be a good time to check out purseforum :smile:

I wanted to know, for those of you who owned or have had any experience with the guccissima hobo, what you thought of it.

I just purchased a pre-loved one on yoogis (only purchase these items from someone I think is reputable).

Thanks for any thoughts/experiences you can provide!

http://www.yoogiscloset.com/designers/gucci-black-guccissima-leather-new-web-hobo-bag-20595.html

Attachments

• GC130201A_02.jpg
    GC130201A_02.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 257
  • GC130201A_10-1.jpg
    GC130201A_10-1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I'm in New England and getting ready for this crazy storm we are going to be getting, thought it would be a good time to check out purseforum :smile:

I wanted to know, for those of you who owned or have had any experience with the guccissima hobo, what you thought of it.

I just purchased a pre-loved one on yoogis (only purchase these items from someone I think is reputable).

My friend has this one and I think it's absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats :smile:

I owned this one and its beautiful. The Guccissima leather had a beautiful texture and its quite light weight even though its a large bag. Great choice, you'll love it :cool:

I owned this one and its beautiful. The Guccissima leather had a beautiful texture and its quite light weight even though its a large bag. Great choice, you'll love it :cool:

Thanks sooo much 4purse! Can I ask why you don't own it anymore? Did you find it durable like the other guccissima leather?

Thank you!!:biggrin:

Hi Everyone!

http://www.yoogiscloset.com/designers/gucci-black-guccissima-leather-new-web-hobo-bag-20595.html

I think its gorgeous! I saw it on the site...I've bought tons from Yoogis and love every piece. I bought my first Gucci on Yoogis and many LV pieces.....I have read the guccissima leather holds up very well......Congrats on the bag. I'd love to get a guccissima piece soon!

LVlvoe_bug said:
I think its gorgeous! I saw it on the site...I've bought tons from Yoogis and love every piece. I bought my first Gucci on Yoogis and many LV pieces.....I have read the guccissima leather holds up very well......Congrats on the bag. I'd love to get a guccissima piece soon!

Thanks LVlvoe_bug :smile:

I usually check yoogis like once a day, I was so happy when I saw it and it was available! I had to grab it lol.

I know the leather on this bag is lighter than the usual guccissima, so here's hoping!!

Thanks sooo much 4purse! Can I ask why you don't own it anymore? Did you find it durable like the other guccissima leather?

Thank you!!:biggrin:

I loved this bag but I'm such a handbag addict, I end up selling others to make room for more. But I must admit this bag I should have held on to. To me it's timeless and classic. I found the Guccissima leather very durable besides being so beautiful. It's also a very good value, a lot of bag for a "reasonable" price compared to a lot of leather and non-leather designer bags.

4purse said:
I loved this bag but I'm such a handbag addict, I end up selling others to make room for more. But I must admit this bag I should have held on to. To me it's timeless and classic. I found the Guccissima leather very durable besides being so beautiful. It's also a very good value, a lot of bag for a "reasonable" price compared to a lot of leather and non-leather designer bags.

Thanks soooo much for all that info. You made me that more excited woohoo!!!!

Thank you!!!

I have this gorgeous bag! The leather gets softer over time, wears well and the bag is quite comfortable with the wide strap. My only compliant is that due to the lack of structure the pockets are very loose and stuff falls out easily and if you tend to throw things in it over the course of the day you will inevitably lose them inside the purse. Also the black lining makes it obviously dark inside and impossible to find things as they fall around inside. But it is so lightweight for being an all leather bag and beautifully understated and I continue to LOVE IT and I think you will too!!!

I have this gorgeous bag! The leather gets softer over time, wears well and the bag is quite comfortable with the wide strap. My only compliant is that due to the lack of structure the pockets are very loose and stuff falls out easily and if you tend to throw things in it over the course of the day you will inevitably lose them inside the purse. Also the black lining makes it obviously dark inside and impossible to find things as they fall around inside. But it is so lightweight for being an all leather bag and beautifully understated and I continue to LOVE IT and I think you will too!!!

Yeh!!!! So excited. Thank you so much handbagaddicted!!! That is super information to have.:biggrin: