Alma pm: Amarante or Indien Rose?

EP27

Dec 29, 2012
Hello Ladies

What color Alma pm do you think looks better?
My favorite color is pink but I wear mostly earth tone color clothing.
What do you suggest?

IMO .. Alma looks great on Amarante pomme and the classic monogram or DE !
Indien rose is pretty too but i like it on
Slgs or Pochette ! For me indien rose
not classic as the other ghat I've mentioned
who knows after 10- 20-30 years that
color will be dated ?!? I suggest get the
One you really like and think also if indien
rose is the one you like after 10 years !!!
HTH and good luck deciding !

I'm in the same predicament right now! Everyone loves the Amarante... I like it too... But I really like the pink rose Indien! I think personally I'd like the rose...I think I'd wear it more!! Since Amarante is on the permeant line I'm going to get that at a later date!!! Good luck deciding... Hope you do a reveal when you do decide!

I am trying to figure this out too. I usually wear jeans and a top but the pomme is just so beautiful and eye catching. I initially wanted the PINK but its not as classic.

I was in the same predicament as well. Decided to go with the Indien Rose, as pink is my fav color. Can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow! Hope you can go see them both in person and decide. You have to do a reveal!

I have the Sarah vernis wallet in the Indian rose color and absolutely love it. The amarante
is also a beautiful color, but I love the pop of color of the Indian rose. Happy Shopping!

Amarante. I really wanted the something in the rose indien color until I saw it at the boutique and saw it was a matte/ flat color. To me I'm missing the sparkle of vernis. Just my feelings. Good luck!