Do You Carry Each Purse You Buy?

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Do u carry each bag that u buy or do u carry some and just collect others? I find myself carrying most of my bags, but I do have a few that I've bought that just end up as part of my collection for whatever reason. Some end up staying under wraps for awhile before carrying for whatever reason as well. Also once I remove the tag and take out of the house to carry i will not ever return a bag so I also have to b extra sure that I want it before I carry!

Do u carry each bag that u buy or do u carry some and just collect others? I find myself carrying most of my bags, but I do have a few that I've bought that just end up as part of my collection for whatever reason. Some end up staying under wraps for awhile before carrying for whatever reason as well. Also once I remove the tag and take out of the house to carry i will not ever return a bag so I also have to b extra sure that I want it before I carry!

Yep, I share the love with all of mine! Some I carry more than others for different reasons, though.

I am non wasteful over here. I have one handbag, the dooney smith bag an I will carry that until it cannot be carried anymore, then I will purchase a new bag. I have not always been this way, had a lot of Louis vuitton's which I sold, such a waste of money. I got myself all together now and when I purchase any item, I always think of how many hours it took to work, to purchase this item an if it really is worth the cost. Things don't make me happy just to look at.

I buy each bag with the intention of carrying each one of them. Some get used more than others d/t material, weight, what I am going, etc. But yes, all will get used. I have one so far I havent carried........but that is just because the weather has been rotten. Raspberry Russel soon to come out and play.........kc

I am non wasteful over here. I have one handbag, the dooney smith bag an I will carry that until it cannot be carried anymore, then I will purchase a new bag. I have not always been this way, had a lot of Louis vuitton's which I sold, such a waste of money. I got myself all together now and when I purchase any item, I always think of how many hours it took to work, to purchase this item an if it really is worth the cost. Things don't make me happy just to look at.

I agree....it is always good to be mindful. I admire your perspective :smile: kc

I buy each bag with the intention of carrying each one of them. Some get used more than others d/t material, weight, what I am going, etc. But yes, all will get used. I have one so far I havent carried........but that is just because the weather has been rotten. Raspberry Russel soon to come out and play.........kc

Do you have any pics of your raspberry russell? I would like to see the color :graucho:

Do you have any pics of your raspberry russell? I would like to see the color :graucho:

GG, here you go. I apologize in advance for the quality of my picture. I think I either need a new phone or something.......
IRL, the color is very saturated and GORGEOUS!!! kc

Attachments

• RaspberryRussel.png
    RaspberryRussel.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 281
it make take me a while because i am always buying more - but i always get around to them all at least once! now my vintage big duck coin purses i collect those and finding them in pristine shape is rare. those are not for every day use.

I am getting better about it! I used to buy whatever caught my attention for a hot second. Now, I have a closet stuffed to the brims with bags that won't work for me, that I'm slowly selling off.
Now I only buy what I love, but will also work for my life.

I am getting better about it! I used to buy whatever caught my attention for a hot second. Now, I have a closet stuffed to the brims with bags that won't work for me, that I'm slowly selling off.
Now I only buy what I love, but will also work for my life.

You sound just like me!! It's a shame how many purses with tags I am selling right now for a fraction of the cost!! I have a jimmy choo hobo (still with tags) and I just hate seeing how low I have to sell them off for!