Reveal: TJ Maxx bargain

Jul 21, 2012
image-1447894804.jpg

Scored a Medium Taylor shopper in coffee with amber for 50% off the original price. I've been looking for a travel tote for quite some time...just in time for my upcoming weekend getaway!

Gorgeous Bag! Great Find! It's Hard To Find Dooney Bags At T.J. Maxx.

The Only Dooney & Bourke Items I Have Ever Found At My Local MAXX Was A Few Wallets.

I Really Want The Taylor Now, But With The Pink Trim.

Best Of Luck!

wow!!! that was the find of the day!

a few years ago you could always find a nice dooney at my maxx store - that is if the girls would let them get out on the floor! my sis had a friend that worked there and she would tell her when they came in because they would pick out the ones they wanted and keep them for themselves!:nono:

and they would often have a designer handbag event that we got emailed about but the day of the sale there would be a line at the door waiting to get in and not nearly enough bags to go around.

now - you would lucky if you found a key chain!

I found one Taylor at one of my TJMaxx stores, it is the denim with pink, at $129 + tax! Decided to get it and try to see if I find a better color at another store, although the more I look at it, the more I like it :nuts:. Went to another store and no dooneys there...There were tons of Kate spade bags, really pretty ones, but I just looked at them. However, I found one bag that caught my attention, the brand is via repubblic, italian. I have never heard of them but the leather feels yummmmy. To my surprise, it was marked down, way down, from the original 279 to 99, it says compare at $480, don't know if that's true or not, but I liked it. It's big, a kind of slate blue with a taupe detail and also the leather that is on the interior before the lining starts is taupe. It also came with a big taupe kind of make up bag. It fits on the exterior pockets (it has 2, front and back) or inside. It also has side pockets. What do you think? Have you heard of this brand before?

here they are

Attachments

• DSC01201-small.JPG
    DSC01201-small.JPG
    370.4 KB · Views: 708
  • DSC01202-small.JPG
    DSC01202-small.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC01203-small.JPG
    DSC01203-small.JPG
    350.6 KB · Views: 437