Does anyone have any pics of Mustard and Anis side by side?

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I'd love to get a yellow bag but I'm leaning toward a yellow green. I'd like to see the difference between these two shades or someone that can describe them to me. Thanks!

Thanks english girl. I did a search and I found those and a couple others. I saw a photo of firstclass' anis city and it looked really bright and almost like marigold. I found this photo of yellow 04.
111-1157_IMG.jpg

So, I think it's a toss up between it and mustard now. I'd love to see more photos of mustard if anyone has some.

So, I think it's a toss up between it and mustard now. I'd love to see more photos of mustard if anyone has some.

Cracker, here are two pics of mustard I found on the forum awhile back.

I am still putting together my color montages so once they are done these colors should all be easier to find in one place.

Attachments

• 03 Mustard First.jpg
    03 Mustard First.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 03 Mustard First2.jpg
    03 Mustard First2.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 174
Cracker, here are two pics of mustard I found on the forum awhile back.

I am still putting together my color montages so once they are done these colors should all be easier to find in one place.

Wow, thanks for the pics and all your hard work! Your color montages are going to be a huge asset to the forum. :smile:

Unfortunately, my pictures are a little dark ... but, in a nutshell, Mustard is an appropriate name for that color as it does truly look like Mustard! Here's a pic of my Mustard First:

2003MustardYellowFirst-best2cc.jpg

The ANIS color looks like a yellow base with a wash of green over it. I happen to LOVE the color, but some others aren't too keen on it. Unfortunately, the only picture that I have is a "group" photo with some of my other B-Bags. My ANIS Weekender is in the top row, left-hand side:

CJLCollection-cc.jpg

Ceejay, your Mustard First is gorgeous. That's exactly the color I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it'll be nearly impossible to find in a City. I think my only hope is the new Jaune out this Fall.......but I don't think it'll be the same color yellow as Mustard. Arghhh.....so frustrating.

^I thought the photo's of Jaune looked very mustard-y :yes: But I guess the inital photo's of Vert D'eau looked identical to Seafoam too.. so maybe the color with look different IRL.

I hear 'ya Cracker ... it seems as though the *YELLOW* City bags are very few and far between!! Although there was an ANIS Bag (a couple actually) on eBay recently (I think one was the Purse style and the other a City?).

Jaune is most definitely French for Yellow, so I'll be interested to see how it looks. I'm kind of hoping that it will be on the brighter side of Yellow; I'm also hoping that the color will be available in [some] of the more traditional styles (e.g., City, Part-Time).

Unfortunately, my pictures are a little dark ... but, in a nutshell, Mustard is an appropriate name for that color as it does truly look like Mustard! Here's a pic of my Mustard First:

2003MustardYellowFirst-best2cc.jpg

The ANIS color looks like a yellow base with a wash of green over it. I happen to LOVE the color, but some others aren't too keen on it. Unfortunately, the only picture that I have is a "group" photo with some of my other B-Bags. My ANIS Weekender is in the top row, left-hand side:

CJLCollection-cc.jpg

I am dying over your mustard!!! It's literally TDF!! :P I've been so desperately craving for one for a LONG time ! Jaune will have to do, can't wait!