Last Bag For A Very Long Time. What should I Get?!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I will be getting my last LV Bag for a very long time in a couple of months. I really want either the light pink or blue trimmed Neverfull but am worried the GM might be to big on my petite 5'2 frame. What would you all do get the Neverfull or go for another bag? My other choices are the Empriente Speedy in either Aurore or Aube. Alma BB color undecided or the Portobello PM. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!:smile:

If you are only getting one bag for a long time I would get the Emp Speedy or Portobello..
But I would look at the Portobello GM to. The Portobello GM is not your normal big "GM".
Are you going to use this new bag everyday?
I don't think a Neverfull GM is a very good everyday bag.
Now your really confused huh? ;)

empreinte speedy B gets my vote. i love the classic NF better and it looks like you got your dark color cover with the mahina L and speedy DE. a pop of color would be nice in your collection.

If you are only getting one bag for a long time I would get the Emp Speedy or Portobello..
But I would look at the Portobello GM to. The Portobello GM is not your normal big "GM".

Agree on either the PB GM or Empreinte speedy! I'm excited for the NFs to come out but I had a GM and I felt it was too big on me. Since I really want the pink one I am going to find a way to use it! Love my empreinte speedy! I have not seen the PB in person but really like it from all the reveals.....

Agree on either the PB GM or Empreinte speedy! I'm excited for the NFs to come out but I had a GM and I felt it was too big on me. Since I really want the pink one I am going to find a way to use it! Love my empreinte speedy! I have not seen the PB in person but really like it from all the reveals.....

Thanks! Mind if I ask how tall are you?

Yea I am a bit confused now and no it wasn't necessarily going to be an every day bag. I don't currently have any LV travel bags and was going to use the Neverfull that way.

I am 5'1 and have 2 gm nf's and love them both. I always keep my sides cinched though. I would say go for one of the new nf's or the emp. speedy. Dont really care for the port that much when i tried it on . :smile:

Oh. Your lucky I bet it will work for you this time. Good Luck!

I would not rule the NF out..I think it would make a great travel bag! I returned mine because I wanted to use it every day and it was too big for that purpose. I think if you are planning on using this one bag that you will get for traveling you are better with a NF than Empreinte speedy as the NF will fit more. It will depend on how much room you will need for the travel bag..

I would not rule the NF out..I think it would make a great travel bag! I returned mine because I wanted to use it every day and it was too big for that purpose. I think if you are planning on using this one bag that you will get for traveling you are better with a NF than Empreinte speedy as the NF will fit more. It will depend on how much room you will need for the travel bag..

It would be used like a carryon or for long car trip vacations.