Church's shoes owners! Advice please!!!

oh_my_bag

O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
Hello,

I am really wanting to purchase a pair of Church's brogues and chelsea boots but every time I try them on I find them so so stiff and hard it puts me off.
I love the look of these shoes and though i've been looking everywhere for a replacement for my old brogues and ankle boots Church's are the only ones I seem to love. They are expensive shoes so I am really thinking this purchase, for what i'll be paying I don't want to end up with a pair of uncomfortable shoes that just sit in my closet for me to admire how gorgeous they are.

If there are any Church's shoe owners out there I would appreciate your reviews to help me decide.
How do they hold up after wear, are they comfortable in the long run? Are they worth the price? How about sizing, do they stretch after some wear?

All information is appreciated:flowers:

I own 2 pair of Church's brogues and they're very comfy for me. The leather maybe bit stiff when trying on but gets softer after few wears. I think it's a good alternative to ballet flats too. For sizing, it runs big so I get 1 size smaller than my usual size for flats. It doesn't stretch much after wear. Good luck

I own 2 pair of Church's brogues and they're very comfy for me. The leather maybe bit stiff when trying on but gets softer after few wears. I think it's a good alternative to ballet flats too. For sizing, it runs big so I get 1 size smaller than my usual size for flats. It doesn't stretch much after wear. Good luck

Thanks! this def helps:smile:

I have some Church's and they are incredibly stiff to start with but when you have worn them in they're extremely comfortable. You just have to persevere with them. x