My Willis family

CeeBe

Oct 25, 2012
I couldn't resist at these prices!!! I'm really scared about the parchment and colour transfer and all but it's just so darn pretty. I can't wait for summer! :smile:
I had thoughts about returning the city because of the brass hardware but I took it out again today to admire it and I just can't do it. They're here to stay!

Attachments

• image-1138061195.jpg
    image-1138061195.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 572
They are all so cute. Love the pink one! The parchment would scare me too but it's still adorable. Would treating it with one of the leather care products help with that? I've read where some say that it does but I've never done it. Congrats! Love the colors that you picked!

Thanks ladies!! Yes, I am going to find out about treating it first. I hear about colour transfer more so with jeans and I will be using this in the summer and more than likely wont be in jeans. I'm a girly girl and can't wait for summer so I can start wearing skirts and dresses again! All I see outside right now is snow :sad:

CeeBe said:
I couldn't resist at these prices!!! I'm really scared about the parchment and colour transfer and all but it's just so darn pretty. I can't wait for summer! :smile:
I had thoughts about returning the city because of the brass hardware but I took it out again today to admire it and I just can't do it. They're here to stay!

Very nice!! Love the white one, haven't seen that before.