Cles for keys?

Tinker-Belle

May 31, 2007
My husband is so fed up of me forever losing my keys..I'll be ready on time all organised then the inevitable "Er where are my keys" "Have you seen my keys" "Do you know where I put my keys" "Bugger sorry hang on I can't find my keys" the list goes on apparently!

Would a Cles be ok for these elusive keys?! I could put my car key on the clip and house keys inside thus never losing them again, or is there another solution like get a chauffeur!!! :smile:

I use the Cle de Maison as a "key charm" for me. It has a little hook on it, so I hook it into the d-ring on my bags - so I know where my keys are :biggrin:

I don't have an LV one because I tried out a similar LAMB one before spending the money for LV and found it very fiddly to get the keys in and out, epecially if you are carrying bags of shopping or whatever.

If you misplace your keys I'm not sure having a 'better' key pouch would stop that, maybe what you need is a standard place that you get used to putting them (hook or bowl by the door, etc.) Personally I put mine right back in my purse when I come in and I always know where they are.

I don't have an LV one because I tried out a similar LAMB one before spending the money for LV and found it very fiddly to get the keys in and out, epecially if you are carrying bags of shopping or whatever.

If you misplace your keys I'm not sure having a 'better' key pouch would stop that, maybe what you need is a standard place that you get used to putting them (hook or bowl by the door, etc.) Personally I put mine right back in my purse when I come in and I always know where they are.

+1 but I've taken to leaving my keys in my car when I'm home. It's convenient for me and DH has easy access!

I always use my cles with keys. I have done it for years and I have about 9 keys and a fob attached to the cles and never had any problems...and have not lost my keys in years. I also find it easier to find my keys in my bag with the keys attached to the cles...

I always use my cles with keys. I have done it for years and I have about 9 keys and a fob attached to the cles and never had any problems...and have not lost my keys in years. I also find it easier to find my keys in my bag with the keys attached to the cles...

Does it get in the way if you have one of those gym pass things hanging off it or super market tags you know those little plastic things

I just got the cles yesterday and already put it to work! Nothing like a luxury key chain to help you keep track of your car and work keys haha. I also put them back in my purse

I got a rouge Grenadine vernis cles and all of my keys hang on the clip and I can put things inside it as well (cards, etc.). It's wonderful. Very bright and easy to find everywhere. Looks darling hanging from the ignition. It does not hit my leg while I drive.

We do have a standard place, his are always there, mine I think just grow legs and walk.

So, the best solution to never losing your keys is to get a little hook or something for your wall. We have one that says keys and has four hooks on it, I have placed it right by the front door so when I walk the first thing I do is put my keys there. Haven't lost them since I formed the habit. But you still NEED a key holder of some sort right?! :smile:

So, the best solution to never losing your keys is to get a little hook or something for your wall. We have one that says keys and has four hooks on it, I have placed it right by the front door so when I walk the first thing I do is put my keys there. Haven't lost them since I formed the habit. But you still NEED a key holder of some sort right?! :smile:

We have a magnetic key holder by the door, even that doesn't help me..I think subconsciously I'm just looking for a reason to get another LV piece ;)