Evil Eye Jewelry- gallery

I was in Istanbul in Nov and they are everywhere. I only bought one small gold & enamel one for my little girl, but now I wish I had gotten a nice bracelet for myself.

I have many of those in gold and diamonds from Dubai and Istanbul. They often give them as presents in Istanbul when you buy some expensive things. We believe in evil eye and I have one on each hands, get many for my mom, cousins, everyone.

The stores at the NYC diamond district have plenty of them too.

I have many of those in gold and diamonds from Dubai and Istanbul. They often give them as presents in Istanbul when you buy some expensive things. We believe in evil eye and I have one on each hands, get many for my mom, cousins, everyone.

The stores at the NYC diamond district have plenty of them too.

The gold and diamond sound so nice! I want to get one some day if I ever get to travel there. I currently have the Pandora evil eye on my bracelet, and I have a few that are handmade glass beads that are pendants. I need to get a chain for them so I can actually start wearing them.

I have a 'hand of Fatma' blue pottery pendant, that my father bought me which is a similar symbol. Since he passed away I have it hanging up in my bedroom.

I would love a green Crazy Pig, Cat's Eye, Lash Ring too (the 'human eyes' are a bit too real :-s). Both my cats have green eyes (as do I) and are brilliant guard-cats and I'm sure it would be doubly powerful, where ever I went :P.

http://www.crazypigdesigns.com/en/store/c-5_29/eye-rings.php

Not that I believe in any of that stuff LOL :rolleyes:

The photos are from a different thread but these are my custom made evil eye and hand of
Fatima (a.k.a Hamsa) bracelets. They are rose gold and custom made.
Note this was before I had my forearm hair lasered and the close-ups don't look good!

image-127779000.jpg

Attachments

• image-1200595204.jpg
    image-1200595204.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 2,028
The photos are from a different thread but these are my custom made evil eye and hand of
Fatima (a.k.a Hamsa) bracelets. They are rose gold and custom made.
Note this was before I had my forearm hair lasered and the close-ups don't look good!

View attachment 2055831

Ahhhh! I want all three of those bracelets now. What is the blue stone on the middle one? I love the clasp on it, too.