Chanel hologram code starting with 17..

Charlotta

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
HI

I got a new gst from Milan yesterday, and I started to look at it today. The hologram card matches with the bag, but the number starts 1761.. Is this really authentic? i bought from Chanel store in Milan.. I am very worried now!

Please someone tell me what does the number mean in the authencity card? i am new at chanel (I have been a LV girl) and I would really appreciate if someone could clarify this to me.

Please someone tell me what does the number mean in the authencity card? i am new at chanel (I have been a LV girl) and I would really appreciate if someone could clarify this to me.

That's batch 17, which is the latest batch at the moment. Ive been loking for batch #17 in spore but they dont have it.. So lucky u're in milan!

That's batch 17, which is the latest batch at the moment. Ive been loking for batch #17 in spore but they dont have it.. So lucky u're in milan!

Oh I see.. When does it change from 16 to 17? Or is there already also 18? Does the numbers after "17" matter?
I ordered my bag via phone and that´s why I am curious. The shop in Milan is close to the Chanel factory so perhaps that is the reason why I got it?!

Oh I see.. When does it change from 16 to 17? Or is there already also 18? Does the numbers after "17" matter?
I ordered my bag via phone and that´s why I am curious. The shop in Milan is close to the Chanel factory so perhaps that is the reason why I got it?!

Have not heard about #18.. But yours is categorized as super new batch! So dont worry.. I bought a gst a week ago and i still got #162xxx.. Still loving it anyway! ;)

"the hologram card matches with the bag, but the number starts 1761.. Is this really authentic?" - I have no clue why someone would question a bag authenticity when it is from series 17? Just like US license plates, it is in alphabetical order and Chanel numbers the bags in numerically order (as simple as that).....

"the hologram card matches with the bag, but the number starts 1761.. Is this really authentic?" - I have no clue why someone would question a bag authenticity when it is from series 17? Just like US license plates, it is in alphabetical order and Chanel numbers the bags in numerically order (as simple as that).....

I am sorry but I am new at chanel and learning all the time, and I thought that here if somewhere i could find smart people who could help me.