Neverfull Defect

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
On one of my Neverfull corners you can see the stitching kind of poking out. The canvas is a little torn, none of my corners have this.

Is this normal, or should I bring it to LV? I have it for 6 months, but never really used it, since I bought it for summer. (can't wear it on my shoulder, because of my winter coat)

Anyone else having the same problem? =)

Schermafbeelding 2013-02-06 om 13.15.49.png
Schermafbeelding 2013-02-06 om 13.10.22.png
Schermafbeelding 2013-02-06 om 13.10.15.png

I do see the red and cracks in the second and third pics...it's hard to say why it's happening if you haven't used it much..Maybe it rubbed up against something? If it is bothering you and even though its 6 months old, maybe take it back to LV and see if you can exchange.

I do see the red and cracks in the second and third pics...it's hard to say why it's happening if you haven't used it much..Maybe it rubbed up against something? If it is bothering you and even though its 6 months old, maybe take it back to LV and see if you can exchange.

Yes, I can see the canvas starting to crack! The issues with the NF DE are getting worse and worse. I would take it to LV and show them.

Well of course if she's squeezing the bag down that hard something will show - the threads have to go THROUGH the canvas after all. If I do the same on my bag I can also see threads and the holes that they go through.
But that's just my opinion :smile:

I see where you're coming from but these issues with the NF DE are getting exhausting!
Well of course if she's squeezing the bag down that hard something will show - the threads have to go THROUGH the canvas after all. If I do the same on my bag I can also see threads and the holes that they go through.

With anything, if you look for problems long enough, you're going to find them.

But, hey, if people want to inspect their bags over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... six months later ... over and over again, have at it!

Just don't be shocked if you find something. Given enough time and energy, it's bound to happen, no?

I see the threads, though it is hard to tell if it is just because it looks like the seam is being bent back. I have never bent back my seams like that and I am not planning on it. However, I can see that maybe if it kind of sticks out on it's own, when it is being photographed, it may just appear that it is overly being bent back. That said, I have enlarged the pics and looked and looked, and I cannot see any cracking. It would be helpful to have just a pic of the whole bag to see if the sillouhette looks odd because something it poking out. That would tell us much more about the severity than pics that close up.

With anything, if you look for problems long enough, you're going to find them.

But, hey, if people want to inspect their bags over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... six months later ... over and over again, have at it!

Just don't be shocked if you find something. Given enough time and energy, it's bound to happen, no?

Some people do overly inspect their bags!

First it's he ;) And second, It is in relaxed state, I didn't squeeze anything. ;)

i squeeze my azur NF and i cant see anything either. i get what others are saying about thread having to go through the canvas but base on the pics...the hole is pretty big for the red to show on the DE canvas. its OP's money and he/she paid a lot of money for this bag. yes, LV is handmade and there can be flaws but this forum also taught us there's also plenty of defects too. take it in and let the leather manager be the judge.

i squeeze my azur NF and i cant see anything either. i get what others are saying about thread having to go through the canvas but base on the pics...the hole is pretty big for the red to show on the DE canvas. its OP's money and he/she paid a lot of money for this bag. yes, LV is handmade and there can be flaws but this forum also taught us there's also plenty of defects too. take it in and let the leather manager be the judge.
Thank you very much for the comment! I will definitely take her to the LV store! =)