What do you think about 4-6 key holders?

arrival

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
Hi my dear LV friends,

I am here again for an advice.:hugs:
I just got my first payment after my promotion in my job, so I have to treat myself :smile:

I need a small thing for my keys.
I have a mono cles already, but I keep my travelcard and other cards in it.
Im planning to buy next month the Pomme Cles for my mini iPod and for more cards.
And now, I need something for my keys.
I am thinking to get an Azur cles , or a 4 key holder.
Is the key holder allright if I leave my key in a keyhole at night, and the key holder just hanging there? I cant imagine how does it look like? And how easy to use the key while is attached on a key holder?

Thank you so much for your helps!

I occasionally leave my key in the door, it is attached to my LV key holder, and it's fine. I have the Round GM key holder. It has a swivel mechanism for the keys as opposed to the usual row of individual clips. I have an Epi 6-key too and much prefer the Round GM to the standard key holders, you should check that out if you're looking for something a bit different!

Hi my dear LV friends,

I am here again for an advice.:hugs:
I just got my first payment after my promotion in my job, so I have to treat myself :smile:

I need a small thing for my keys.
I have a mono cles already, but I keep my travelcard and other cards in it.
Im planning to buy next month the Pomme Cles for my mini iPod and for more cards.
And now, I need something for my keys.
I am thinking to get an Azur cles , or a 4 key holder.
Is the key holder allright if I leave my key in a keyhole at night, and the key holder just hanging there? I cant imagine how does it look like? And how easy to use the key while is attached on a key holder?

Thank you so much for your helps!
Ok - so I'm going to try to answer your question the best way I can.

What it seems like you're asking is "how user-friendly is the 4-6key holder?" Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I absolutely LOVE my key holder (6 key). It was the best money I have spent on an LV item to date (mainly because I alwaysss lose my keys but somehow when it is attached to something LV, i dont lose it! lol)

To answer the questions you posed:

1)The key holder will not break if it is left in a key holder and is just hanging there. I do that while driving. The piece the key is attached to is a golden brass-ish material. It is very sturdy.

2)It's super easy to use the keys while they are attached as the piece they are attached to is long.

I occasionally leave my key in the door, it is attached to my LV key holder, and it's fine. I have the Round GM key holder. It has a swivel mechanism for the keys as opposed to the usual row of individual clips. I have an Epi 6-key too and much prefer the Round GM to the standard key holders, you should check that out if you're looking for something a bit different!

:ty:
That was I afraid, to leave the key inside the keyhole.
Thank you !

:ty:
That was I afraid, to leave the key inside the keyhole.
Thank you !
I saw one of you girls put credit cards in the pocket slot of the 6 key holder. I was just checking to make sure that works? If so, I can justify the money on something so small, if not, I'd rather put the money towards a handbag.

Ok - so I'm going to try to answer your question the best way I can.

What it seems like you're asking is "how user-friendly is the 4-6key holder?" Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I absolutely LOVE my key holder (6 key). It was the best money I have spent on an LV item to date (mainly because I alwaysss lose my keys but somehow when it is attached to something LV, i dont lose it! lol)

To answer the questions you posed:

1)The key holder will not break if it is left in a key holder and is just hanging there. I do that while driving. The piece the key is attached to is a golden brass-ish material. It is very sturdy.

2)It's super easy to use the keys while they are attached as the piece they are attached to is long.

Totally agree. Best functional LV item I've purchased, small and cheap compared to my other items but non the less the BEST x

I saw one of you girls put credit cards in the pocket slot of the 6 key holder. I was just checking to make sure that works? If so, I can justify the money on something so small, if not, I'd rather put the money towards a handbag.

Yes, you can fit a credit card behind the slot in the 6-key holders.

hmmmm, I have probably 3 cards I need in there, and I have a honda key with the lock/unlock button on it, so it's pretty thick.
Paper cards you can put several but if it's a license or debit/credit card I can only fit 2 comfortably to be able to close it with my key fob inside. If I didn't have a fob in there I could prob fit a couple more.

hmmmm, I have probably 3 cards I need in there, and I have a honda key with the lock/unlock button on it, so it's pretty thick.

It may be a little snug but I'm sure it would loosen up over time. Let me get mine out and snap a couple of pics with 3 cards. brb!

Ok, here's my 6 key holder w/ 3 credit cards. It's too tight of a fit for me. My car is keyless (electric start) and I just have my fob so it's always inside the holder. For those who actually have a car key to use then it most likely wouldn't be as tight but if you did keep your key snapped inside it would be.

194C41FC-FF61-4F56-847B-E181EA452E78-14957-00000198759499F3_zpsd0dfbe53.jpg

60D0813A-7A54-4E13-8413-026ADC10AAEE-14957-000001986FF8A4CA_zps370e7c29.jpg

5F3C98D2-71A2-4694-8406-8794283F120E-14957-0000019866FD48F6_zps8a200e3d.jpg

Last edited: