Camellia WOC vs Quilted WOC help?

Aug 3, 2012
I'm planning a WOC purchase but I'm torn on the colour and leather choices. I'm tossing up between the red lambskin camellia or a classic coloured quilt in patent/caviar.

I'm a bit concerned about the durability of the lambskin, would appreciate any thoughts WOC owners might have. I'm leaning towards the camellia as I already have a quilted jumbo flap.

Which would you choose?

I'm also considering a woc actually in lambskin. I recently purchased a bubblegum pink camelia wallet in lambskin and absolutely love it! It's a lot more durable than I thought it would be and smells sooo yummy! I am also concerned about durability with my bas and had purchased the GST. But I'm now debating for something I can carry around cross body or shoulder for dressier if necessary.

I'm also considering a woc actually in lambskin. I recently purchased a bubblegum pink camelia wallet in lambskin and absolutely love it! It's a lot more durable than I thought it would be and smells sooo yummy! I am also concerned about durability with my bas and had purchased the GST. But I'm now debating for something I can carry around cross body or shoulder for dressier if necessary.

Yeah, I've read that small leather goods have thicker lambskin leather than the flaps? I'd assume the camellia design would only strengthen the purse, versus the quilted lambskin designs.

I'm getting the WOC for it's versatility. I love all the ways you can wear it! :biggrin:

Yeah, I've read that small leather goods have thicker lambskin leather than the flaps? I'd assume the camellia design would only strengthen the purse, versus the quilted lambskin designs.

I'm getting the WOC for it's versatility. I love all the ways you can wear it! :biggrin:

I'm thinking the same thing I had no idea how versatile it was until I saw some pics wow had I only known earlier! Wondering what the price increase may do though

I have 2. 1 in carviar halfmoon and the other blue patent. I use my halfmoon all the time. It fits more and it's such a carefree bag. At the moment my blue patent is in the sleep mode cos I'm worried I might ruin her. I have 3 kids and my youngest is 11mths. So far my halfmoon have had puke and food spilled on her. All I need to do is wipe it off with baby wipes. She still looks gd. If im on my own I'll use the patent but I still prefers carviar anytime.. oh by the way I just got the camellia wallet in red lamb. It's beautiful I love her! But she's in the sleep mode too lol

I'm thinking the same thing I had no idea how versatile it was until I saw some pics wow had I only known earlier! Wondering what the price increase may do though

I think it will definitely increase in price... I read on another thread that the shoes already went up from something like $625 to $675. Just a matter of when I suppose!

Do you know what colour WOC you want to get?

I was thinking traditional black since I already have beige with GHW GST. You mean woc will increase $625? Wow!

Ohhh nono, I don't think the increase will be that much :P

Chanel shoes that were $625 have gone up to $675 (or so I've read on other threads)

I considered black. But I'm so leaning towards the red. I have a dark flap colour already :S

I have 2. 1 in carviar halfmoon and the other blue patent. I use my halfmoon all the time. It fits more and it's such a carefree bag. At the moment my blue patent is in the sleep mode cos I'm worried I might ruin her. I have 3 kids and my youngest is 11mths. So far my halfmoon have had puke and food spilled on her. All I need to do is wipe it off with baby wipes. She still looks gd. If im on my own I'll use the patent but I still prefers carviar anytime.. oh by the way I just got the camellia wallet in red lamb. It's beautiful I love her! But she's in the sleep mode too lol

I have heard the half moon is much more spacier. Haha good to see she is holding up after all that! ;) Shame the other beauties are in sleep mode. Hopefully one day they'll come out of hiding!

HI, everyone! i've just signed up here! i want to ask all of you chanel experts about the camellia WOC.
I live in south america, and there's no chanel store. My husband is now for business in DC and he found a camellia woc in red (i want black but red is what he found), but he told me that near the cc there little streches (fine lines) . is that normal in the camellias, i mean because of the delicate of the lambskin will all the camellia get streches (lines) someday? may i get this or wait?

I dont own any quilted woc so i dontknow how it quality will hold up. The camellia woc show sign of wear rather quick, i only use it a fews time but it already showing creased marks.