Some for me - and some for you too.......*REVEAL*

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
Between the outlets, Dillards and Macys over the past few months I have accumulated quite a stash.

I wasn't a huge legacy fan, but I do love the colors. I started with the sunflower and never looked back. Legacy Soft Wallet L-R Fuchsia, Emerald, Carnelian, Cobalt, Sunflower & Cognac. Prices $73, $89, $42, $65, $50 & $57

c6f929e1-7556-44e0-9749-34f9fe416bfa_zps9e93ca14.jpg

Duffles L-R Emerald, Tourmaline, Cognac (L), Sunflower & Mahogany. Prices $187, $170, $195, $122 & $110

cf76bb35-ff6f-4df4-b461-5c23d88ce00a_zps7c3ebf6b.jpg

I heard these were at my little outlet, and I had to let the network in on the deal. Between CFC09 and myself we sold all their Caroline's & Amelia's in one weekend!

Raspberry Pinnacle Mixed Exotic Caroline, nicknamed Raspberry Delight - very fitting.

20265323-448a-4fcf-8a85-968213e7599c_zpsebe0933b.jpg

One good turn deserves another so CFC09 turned me on to these - thanks sissy :biggrin:

Apparently there are no Legacy going to the outlets - yeah right. These must be a mirage then lolol

Graphite/Berry Textured Rory $224

c9c95f67-1e09-416a-9067-cc0011d1cc89_zps0f40b4bd.jpg

Cement Textured Candace $224

a4b3c6be-374f-4373-9723-c0a0b2cee162_zpsdfd99301.jpg

These should keep me busy for a while.......at least until the next batch of deletes :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Booooooo to the damn yah. Sis. U know legacy going to outlets. I found more today ;). Gurl we be finding some goood bags. Networking truly helps. Thnk u for always looking out

Jajajaja. U done for a while. RIGHT.

This reveal made me had to get a slice of cake n milk. Lololololok

Congrats. Let me know abt the other one ;)

Good night! That's a haul! I got the soft wallet in cobalt, too! I am so happy I found it for such a deal, it fits great in my medium and smaller bags! Congrats on all the good finds!

nice haul! I agree about the Legacy colors - they are addicting!

I know, it's cray cray - when I first looked at the soft wallet I thought I would never be able to get all my stuff in it. Turns out it's the perfect wallet for me and I'm selling off most of the others that I had.

Those are some great finds, love it all! :smile:

Thank you :smile:

:ps:

Nice haul...congrats on everything!

Thanks Lady :biggrin:

Booooooo to the damn yah. Sis. U know legacy going to outlets. I found more today ;). Gurl we be finding some goood bags. Networking truly helps. Thnk u for always looking out

Jajajaja. U done for a while. RIGHT.

This reveal made me had to get a slice of cake n milk. Lololololok

Congrats. Let me know abt the other one ;)

Thank U! You know we got to work together now more than ever....Coach think they slick - they don't know we got the remedy - NETWORK :lol::lol:

The MOTHER LOAD of all reveals...............Mind. Blown.

Love it all!!!!!!!!!

I had fun collecting them all, thanks for looking :biggrin:

Good night! That's a haul! I got the soft wallet in cobalt, too! I am so happy I found it for such a deal, it fits great in my medium and smaller bags! Congrats on all the good finds!

ITA it's a great wallet, it's good to be twins :biggrin:

Oh my!! Fabulous haul. I'm gonna snatch one of your soft wallets right through my computer screen! :yes:

Thanks hun, OMG I looooooove those silly little wallets (can you tell) :lol::lol:

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh! A rainbow of wallets and duffles! The soft wallets are fabulous, aren't they! I have one in UV. Love it! Amazing Legacy collection, tannedsilk! Congrats!