Cartier Love Bracelet

Just popping in to the Love thread because I've started to have dreams about owning the bracelet! Don't own one yet but have other bangles I wish to protect and I find this type of hair tie to be very good at separating two bangles and stop them from hitting each other:

Swirly+Do+Ponytail+Holder.jpg

Got some in Shanghai two years ago and have been using them ever since - love them for hair buns and very convenient to wear on the wrists. Because they're bigger than ties, it should do the trick :smile: HTH

Thank you so much!

I have been interested in gold bangles for years. I had a friend in University from Hawaii introduced me to the Heritage Bangles that girls receive upon High School or College Graduation. Although I thought the Heritage Jewelry was very beautiful, I wanted something a little less 'Hawaiian' that I would be able to wear daily. I'm not a fan of Kourtney Kardashian, or the Kardashian's in general, but my teen sister watches the show religiously. That's when I, like so many other ladies, chanced upon the Cartier Love Bracelet.

My only question is : How difficult is it to put on and take off? I see most of you keep it on while working out, but I remove all of my jewellery before working out, including my wedding rings. When I go to the gym I leave everything at home. I actually hate sweating, (lol) and if any jewellery touches the sweat, I get a bit peeved.

I have been interested in gold bangles for years. I had a friend in University from Hawaii introduced me to the Heritage Bangles that girls receive upon High School or College Graduation. Although I thought the Heritage Jewelry was very beautiful, I wanted something a little less 'Hawaiian' that I would be able to wear daily. I'm not a fan of Kourtney Kardashian, or the Kardashian's in general, but my teen sister watches the show religiously. That's when I, like so many other ladies, chanced upon the Cartier Love Bracelet.

My only question is : How difficult is it to put on and take off? I see most of you keep it on while working out, but I remove all of my jewellery before working out, including my wedding rings. When I go to the gym I leave everything at home. I actually hate sweating, (lol) and if any jewellery touches the sweat, I get a bit peeved.

It is not difficult to put on/ take off but I wouldn't do it very often for fear that it will loosen the screws... but that is just me. The SA also said the same to me. You might want to consider the cuff if you are planning to take it on/off regularly. I know of quite a few TPFers who have the cuff & loved it. I'm sure they will be happy to answer any questions you might have if you are considering the cuff. :smile:

If you plan on taking it off daily I would not get it.

hey guys... in a bit of a dilema. I asked DH for the Love for my "push present" (hehe) but when i went to get fitted, she fit me for a 17...which i though made sence. then when i came home, i remember i had measured my wrist prepregnancy when iw as buying my watch. my pre-pregnancy wrist is about 14.7 and my 7 month preggers wrist is 15.5 .... you think i need to wait until i give birth and loose weight to get re fitted for the love? (what a bummer!) or is 17 fine for my pre preggers wrist too?

thanks for the help!

hey guys... in a bit of a dilema. I asked DH for the Love for my "push present" (hehe) but when i went to get fitted, she fit me for a 17...which i though made sence. then when i came home, i remember i had measured my wrist prepregnancy when iw as buying my watch. my pre-pregnancy wrist is about 14.7 and my 7 month preggers wrist is 15.5 .... you think i need to wait until i give birth and loose weight to get re fitted for the love? (what a bummer!) or is 17 fine for my pre preggers wrist too?

thanks for the help!

I think it depends on whether you want it to be really fitted or if you want a looser fit. I think the 17 would be great but would probably be a bit of a looser fit once you're back to your pre-pregnancy weight. My wrist is a 15 and I went with a 17 and wish I would have gone a bit looser (but that's just personal preference).

thanks for the help!

I think I just wrote this on another post so forgive me for those who have heard my sort. My wrist is 14.75 am I initially got a 16. I adored the way it looked on my wrist as looked fitted but not tight. After a few weeks it drove me nuts because I could feel the screws and when I went on vacation in a warm climate it wouldn't slide much and made me crazy. I exchanged for the 17 and its def bigger than I would have liked BUT its comfortable and I hardly notice that I have it on. It does bang stuff more than the 16 but a wrist between 14.75-15cm really could use a size 16.5 Love, which doesn't exist. Maybe wait to be sure??

thanks for the help!

It's funny, I asked my DH for the same exact "push present" and was wondering exactly the same thing:smile: I think I will go with 17, if it doesn't fit properly right after I give birth then ill wait to wear it later, but I HAVE to have it!))) I've been obsessing with it , all thanks to this lovely forum:smile:)))))
It all depends on how you gain weight, my wrist hasn't changed yet ( 6 month preggo) and I like a looser fit so I'd go with 17..... Can't wait for this baby!:biggrin::biggrin: