Which LV do you shop at in San Antonio?

Hi! I can't recommend which LV to go to considering I haven't been to either. However, around Christmas time, I called both locations (LV-NM and LV-Saks) and the SA who answered my questions was much friendlier at NM. I know that doesn't make one better than the other, but it made me want to go to the NM location! Sorry I'm no help!

Did you go today? Hope you had a great experience!

Hi! I can't recommend which LV to go to considering I haven't been to either. However, around Christmas time, I called both locations (LV-NM and LV-Saks) and the SA who answered my questions was much friendlier at NM. I know that doesn't make one better than the other, but it made me want to go to the NM location! Sorry I'm no help!

Did you go today? Hope you had a great experience!

Haha that is help!!

I did actually go today :biggrin: I've made purchases at the one in Saks twice before, but I never had a *good* experience, so I wanted to see where others shopped.

I decided to go to Neiman and had an SA named Patricia (although she didn't ring me up). there were three SAs working and they were all very helpful and nice. Best experience so far!

Haha that is help!!

I did actually go today :biggrin: I've made purchases at the one in Saks twice before, but I never had a *good* experience, so I wanted to see where others shopped.

I decided to go to Neiman and had an SA named Patricia (although she didn't ring me up). there were three SAs working and they were all very helpful and nice. Best experience so far!

I'm so glad it went well for you. I truly believe the SA's can "make or break" your experience.

Soooooo, whatcha get???:graucho:

My SA from NM moved to Austin but I recently found a very friendly and professional SA at Saks named Tomas Rey. I haven't had good customer service at Saks in the past but he is the one to go to for sure!!

I looooovvvveeee La Cantera Mall!!
When I called, I was asking about the Sully and the SA at NM was so sweet and was even willing to go through all 12 to find me a MIF. And this was during the Christmas rush! The SA at Saks was short and simply said she wouldn't check. :blah: