White bag with pink stitches!

Miss Latina

Apr 5, 2007
I think it's great!

1338247614052239420S425x425Q85.jpg

That is a very cute bag. I am, however, extremely picky when it comes to the stitching, and I just noticed a little "bump out" just above the clasp on the left of the picture. I think the bag is adorable, but that stitching would drive me crazy. I must be crazy.

That is a very cute bag. I am, however, extremely picky when it comes to the stitching, and I just noticed a little "bump out" just above the clasp on the left of the picture. I think the bag is adorable, but that stitching would drive me crazy. I must be crazy.
Oh dear, I guess I am not the only one who gets crazy about stitching! I noticed that too. In fact it was the first thing my eyes focused on in the pic. Even if it's in a place where nobody else will see it, crooked, bumpy, or loose stitching is a deal-breaker for me. It's even worse if it's contrast stitching. I will not buy a bag that doesn't have 100% perfect stitching.
The bag is cute otherwise.

the absolute first thing i saw. we're so alike. its scary.

i DO like colored stitching on a black or white leather though... i have a Wilsons Rainbow Hobo... and its DELISH black leather with bright green and bright blue stiching... i love it! i'm using it now! it's a HUGE hobo!

Attachments

• rainbowhobowilsons.JPG
    rainbowhobowilsons.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 37