Love Help

Dilostyle

O.G.
Jan 23, 2012
I have asked this question and have not received any responses so I am starting a thread. Please please answer and the ladies that own a love bracelet please please please share with me their choice and why.....
I have a 15c wrist and bought a WG in size 17, I am getting a YG but not sure on the size. The WG is a loose fit and I think that a tighter fit would fit better on having two. What do you think????

My wrist is 14.5 and I thought the 17 was too large on me. The 16 slides comfortably over my wrist bone and I can spin it with some force. I figured even if I gain some weight, it would still be okay. The 17 looked awkward when it spun by itself on my wrist. If i ever get a second one, I would probably get 16 again.

I'm wondering the same thing! Mainly because I bought the 17 (my wrist is 15 too) and wish I would have tried a size bigger. The 17 fits but I like the look of it when it can be pushed a bit higher up the arm. I'm thinking of getting another one that's a size 18 so I also have the look of the bigger one. I don't mind it getting scratched (I like the idea of my Love looking worn in and 'loved' so to speak ;) but it sounds like most people opt for 2 of the same size. I'd love to see some pics with different size bracelets!

LDDChanel said:
I'm wondering the same thing! Mainly because I bought the 17 (my wrist is 15 too) and wish I would have tried a size bigger. The 17 fits but I like the look of it when it can be pushed a bit higher up the arm. I'm thinking of getting another one that's a size 18 so I also have the look of the bigger one. I don't mind it getting scratched (I like the idea of my Love looking worn in and 'loved' so to speak ;) but it sounds like most people opt for 2 of the same size. I'd love to see some pics with different size bracelets!

I agree! Who has two different sizes and can post some pics? And what are we talking here? Major wear and scratches from the different sizes or is it minor?!?

I have asked this question and have not received any responses so I am starting a thread. Please please answer and the ladies that own a love bracelet please please please share with me their choice and why.....
I have a 15c wrist and bought a WG in size 17, I am getting a YG but not sure on the size. The WG is a loose fit and I think that a tighter fit would fit better on having two. What do you think????
I have two bracelets a rose gold and a yellow gold and they are both size 17s. Mine arent that looses there pretty fitted. If i could go back id get me a size bigger so they are a little more loose.

If you get 2 different sizes the one will slide over top of the smaller one. That's why Cartier says no. There are pics somewhere of 2 different sizes. I will try and find it.

I'm sorry, I don't have 2 BUT my wrist is 14.75cm and the 16 looked perfect on me and went over y wrist bone just fine, but in the heat I hated the way the screws sometimes stick into me! Drive me mad so I had to get a 17, which is def bigger than I would like but it feels SO much more comfortable! I'm very petite but apparently in the hot weather my skin swelled enough, although not visible to the eye, that it just wasn't comfortable.

I'm sorry, I don't have 2 BUT my wrist is 14.75cm and the 16 looked perfect on me and went over y wrist bone just fine, but in the heat I hated the way the screws sometimes stick into me! Drive me mad so I had to get a 17, which is def bigger than I would like but it feels SO much more comfortable! I'm very petite but apparently in the hot weather my skin swelled enough, although not visible to the eye, that it just wasn't comfortable.

This makes me so much better about my size decision. I have size 17 and my wrist size is the same as yours. I've been wondering maybe I should have gone a size smaller but when you say about the swelling it made me think that I made the right decision. Thank u.

This makes me so much better about my size decision. I have size 17 and my wrist size is the same as yours. I've been wondering maybe I should have gone a size smaller but when you say about the swelling it made me think that I made the right decision. Thank u.

Glad it helped! I still look at my 17 and wish i had a 16 because I liked the way it looked better, but it really made me crazy. The odd thing was that my wrist didn't look swollen at all?? What really bothered me was if I spread my fingers apart and the screw would sort of stick/catch on that bone on the side by the thumb that goes down your wrist. Good luck!

jessio312 said:
I have two bracelets a rose gold and a yellow gold and they are both size 17s. Mine arent that looses there pretty fitted. If i could go back id get me a size bigger so they are a little more loose.

Jessio do you have a pic of your 2 loves together?