i have 24hours to decide.. pls HELPP

obanana

O.G.
Nov 12, 2011
i am going to buy my 1st LV ...
i want Alma Vernis GM ...
but i confused..
i love the blanc corail.. its gorgeous .. but the SA told me abt the color trfr and yellowing issue..
on the other hand.. i consider amarante... but this color not as gorg as the blanc...
pls helppppppppppppppppppp...
i think i'll use this alma as an everyday bag..
which one should i get ??? and whyyy
thanksss

currently.. i have bags in beige, ivory, brown, pink, green, nude

I have a Brea in Blanc Corail and it's gorgeous. Even in the winter I carry it when I 'm wearing clothes in the same color. BUT I only carry it when I go out for dinner or a nice appointment. Too scared to have stains. I also have the wallet in the same color and it's ruined by tickets I put in my bag. The tickets were still wet and got stains on my wallet. And stains can't be removed from Vernis. So purchasing the Blanc Corail for daily use, I don't recommend it.

I have a Brea in Blanc Corail and it's gorgeous. Even in the winter I carry it when I 'm wearing clothes in the same color. BUT I only carry it when I go out for dinner or a nice appointment. Too scared to have stains. I also have the wallet in the same color and it's ruined by tickets I put in my bag. The tickets were still wet and got stains on my wallet. And stains can't be removed from Vernis. So purchasing the Blanc Corail for daily use, I don't recommend it.

im sorryy with your wallet..
and this time i think i want to have a careless bag...

i own an ivory bag.. every time i use the bag.... i have to bring an eraser to clean my bag like anytime .. and i think i dont want the same thing with my 1st LV

Amarante! It's a classic beautiful color and you have plenty of light color bags!

yess.. it is a beautiful color..
i love that it has like 2shades of color...
and i think i should go for a dark color bag...
but you know, everytime i want to buy a bag.. the light colored one looks more beautiful than the dark colored one..
ehhehehehe
is it only me ???

You think Amarante is not gorgeous ??

I think Amarante is beautiful color and
Elegant and safe on color transfer
if you decided to use as an everyday
bag !!! I think you should try it on ;)

Good luck and update us on what
u decide !!!