Help MUCH appreciated

kprovie6

Jul 6, 2010
OK...here we go!

SO I don't have a chance to get to a LV store this month, and want to buy SOMETHING before this increase...so here are my options..Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :smile:

1. Cosmetic GM DE

2. Pomme Cosmetic + DE Mini Pochette

3. Westminster GM

4. Eva Mono + Amarante Zippy Coin Purse

5. Gucci Soho Medium Shoulder Bag in Red http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/308982A7M0G9022#308982A7M0G6523

6. Prada Daino Tote in Red

I really want a great bag for Spring, but the Azur to me isn't worth all the pressure with color transfer, since I do love black!!

Thank you!!!!!

:biggrin:

Do you have enough bags to rotate? If so, then I would go for the Pomme cosmetic pouch and DE Mini. My second choice would be the Gucci Soho, it's all leather, elegant and classy.

I vote #4. If you're worried about a price increase at LV and still want to get a bag from either Gucci or Prada that's your best bet. That being said Gucci prices haven't had crazy increases in the past so you could afford to hold off on that one.

I vote #4. If you're worried about a price increase at LV and still want to get a bag from either Gucci or Prada that's your best bet. That being said Gucci prices haven't had crazy increases in the past so you could afford to hold off on that one.

Ahh I never thought about that!! Your right!! Ok so number 4 is out for now :P