Reveal: A quick visit to Africa

Miss Heavenly Bleu (35 Swift Bleu de Prusse, GHW), Miss Janis (PM2 Cafe Clemence Evelyne) and Miss Frances (30 orange Togo, PHW) say:
"Ban Island can wait. We'll stay in Africa for a while."

Attachments

• AFR4.jpg
    AFR4.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 795
Miss Heavenly Bleu (35 Swift Bleu de Prusse, GHW), Miss Janis (PM2 Cafe Clemence Evelyne) and Miss Frances (30 orange Togo, PHW) say:
"Ban Island can wait. We'll stay in Africa for a while."

Madam Bijoux, Ban Island can wait! Your souvenir from your trip to Africa is divine! I love the colors in this pattern that you chose! This scarf matches your bags perfectly! Did you have these in mind when you picked out your scarf, or did you buy it on instinct and then realize that it matched so beautifully? Either way, job well done!!! Very pretty!!! :smile:

What a lovely visit to Africa, Madam Bijoux :biggrin:! I love how this scarf works with your 3 bags, a perfect match! Enjoy and thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much, Licensetocook, Plumtree, Ladybaba, Chanel, Sinatra and Roman_holiday! Ladybaga, this colorway jumped at me when the SA showed it to me - I knew it would be great with most of my bags. The other colorway I saw was purple with a white background.

Madam Bijoux, Ban Island can wait! Your souvenir from your trip to Africa is divine! I love the colors in this pattern that you chose! This scarf matches your bags perfectly! Did you have these in mind when you picked out your scarf, or did you buy it on instinct and then realize that it matched so beautifully? Either way, job well done!!! Very pretty!!! :smile:

Ladybaga, this colorway jumped at me when the SA showed it to me - I knew it would be great with most of my bags. The other colorway I saw was purple with a white background.

this colorway jumped at me when the SA showed it to me - I knew it would be great with most of my bags. The other colorway I saw was purple with a white background.

Congratulations on the beautiful scarf!! I saw this last week and totally agree-- it is even better in person than in pictures!

Loved the purple almost as much! And loved the all blue...........