Anyone up for a PINK reveal??? :)

Thanks everyone! Here it is!!!

I have Chanels, LVs, Bals, Pradas.. But I must say I'm really impressed with Mulberry.....!
Though it was advertised as made in Turkey. This piece has a tag made in England...

I must say WOW! The smell of leather, the quality of the gold buckles... it's really impressive. I'm impressed by the quality TPF-ers!!

I have short attention span ...so I tend to sell bags after some time ...I believe this piece, I will keep for good!

Mulberry indeed rocks. Hope it stays this way :smile:

Attachments

• image-405265015.jpg
    image-405265015.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 491
  • image-1784985834.jpg
    image-1784985834.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 489
  • image-2959406082.jpg
    image-2959406082.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 484
Here it is getting prime spot in my bag closet! :smile:

Attachments

• image-2836657030.jpg
    image-2836657030.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 518
  • image-2406599923.jpg
    image-2406599923.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 504
  • image-809985439.jpg
    image-809985439.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 508

I have Chanels, LVs, Bals, Pradas.. But I must say I'm really impressed with Mulberry.....!
Though it was advertised as made in Turkey. This piece has a tag made in England...

I must say WOW! The smell of leather, the quality of the gold buckles... it's really impressive. I'm impressed by the quality TPF-ers!!

I have short attention span ...so I tend to sell bags after some time ...I believe this piece, I will keep for good!

This is beautiful congratulations!! Any chance of you sharing all of the other fabulous bags in your bag closet?
Ooh just found your bag collection thread!
Stunning.

Here it is getting prime spot in my bag closet! :smile:

Fab bag, tracy (Made in England, too!!); congratulations and welcome to the Mulberry forum!! :biggrin: I love the colour and the Lexy is one of my favourite styles. :smile: I'm loving your collection, too - very classy! - and I need a room full of bag closets, just like yours! :cool:

sorry ipad camera doesnt justify the pics....