Has anyone ever seen anything like this on a lining?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I went to Macy's today and picked up a bag that I tried on a few days ago. After a little enabling, I finally decided to rock a metallic bag! I was so excited! After further inspection (taking reveal pictures), I noticed something 'different' about the lining. This doesn't exactly look like Coach quality and honestly looks like someone did this to this bag. The thread doesn't even match and my dog can sew better than this! Sigh...please let me know if this is normal (last picture). I'll do reveal and mod shots then this lining issue last. Thanks guys!
Bronze/Silver Annabelle:
001.JPG
Just to show how much will fit in there:
003.JPG

002.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG
This just doesn't look right to me:
IMG_1342.JPG

Now that I look at it again it looks like they sewed it and then forgot to turn it wrong side out before sewing it in the bag, so it appears to be a defect which coach products have had so it is possible, I get a lot of outlet bags that have glue on them or something so I def think its a defect :sad:

Thanks guys! There were no more at that store. I'm going to call back tomorrow to see if they can locate one, if not I'm going to have to return. I sell my bags if I ever get tired of them. There's no way someone would buy this. I wouldn't, it would make me question the authenticity of the bag. :sad: I'm so bummed.

Now that I look at it again it looks like they sewed it and then forgot to turn it wrong side out before sewing it in the bag, so it appears to be a defect which coach products have had so it is possible, I get a lot of outlet bags that have glue on them or something so I def think its a defect :sad:

Maybe, but I'm so upset. With my luck, it's the last one...ever, lol.

Thanks guys! There were no more at that store. I'm going to call back tomorrow to see if they can locate one, if not I'm going to have to return. I sell my bags if I ever get tired of them. There's no way someone would buy this. I wouldn't, it would make me question the authenticity of the bag. :sad: I'm so bummed.
Aww if you love it keep it if they can't find you another one, keep the receipt and tags for authenticity but if someone knows coach they could look at that bag and tell its authentic

Aww if you love it keep it if they can't find you another one, keep the receipt and tags for authenticity but if someone knows coach they could look at that bag and tell its authentic

I agree, I think that it would be possible to resell and as someone who has bought pre-owned bags, I don't think that that flaw would bother me that much as long as the exterior was in good condition and the price was right.