omg *vomit* look at this fake RM i found on ebay...

gingereden

Dec 30, 2012
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hollywood-S...t=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&var=&hash=item460ac46a7d

Its tech an inspired bag since they didnt fake her name... now their justification argument for ripping off designers is usually that they want to make the style available for people who dont have the means of affording the real thing. since its not an acutal 'knock off' they usually get away with it... BUT look at the price!!! 175?!?!?! thats BEYOND a rip off! i would hope anyone who saw this would realize they could get a real one for that price. I want to vomit on their fake bag. Makes me so mad to see people so blatently trying to rob people.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hollywood-S...t=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&var=&hash=item460ac46a7d

Its tech an inspired bag since they didnt fake her name... now their justification argument for ripping off designers is usually that they want to make the style available for people who dont have the means of affording the real thing. since its not an acutal 'knock off' they usually get away with it... BUT look at the price!!! 175?!?!?! thats BEYOND a rip off! i would hope anyone who saw this would realize they could get a real one for that price. I want to vomit on their fake bag. Makes me so mad to see people so blatently trying to rob people.

Wow. That is a really specific fake. It may not actually have a name patch or engravings but the HW is even shaped the same. And that price is ridiculous. Just buy a real MAC, already. WTH???

Ginger, you should post this in the official RM thread if you haven't yet.

Wow. That is a really specific fake. It may not actually have a name patch or engravings but the HW is even shaped the same. And that price is ridiculous. Just buy a real MAC, already. WTH???

Ginger, you should post this in the official RM thread if you haven't yet.

Which one is the official RM thread?

I hate to see this....but I have to say, this is what happens when you move production to China to increase your bottom line. That's usually where the counterfeits originate

I hate to see this....but I have to say, this is what happens when you move production to China to increase your bottom line. That's usually where the counterfeits originate

ITA. I was looking at a Chinese auction site (I do not read Chinese, but just for fun) the other day and noticed there already were a lot of pretty sophisticated fake RMs on that website....
I hope RM will bring her production back to US in near future - I don't think it is so difficult since production cost over there are rising anyways, not so cheap anymore.