Why do I only love Louis Vuitton?

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Do any of you have this problem? I see plenty of women that have several different brands from LV, to Chanel, to Hermes, to Balenciaga, etc. Why do I only insist on saving for LV?!?! I almost feel that it is the only bag with such durability so the money is worth it!

Last edited:
I felt like that when I first started collecting, but after three years I realized LV cannot fill in all my wardrobe needs so I branched out and came to love other brands.

I started with Chloe then Balenciaga and I went overboard with YSL then now I am not looking into anything else than LV. I don't regret I have Other designer before LV but I am sticking with LV.. I only have a few bags I am wanting hopefully I get them this year. :smile:

I started with Chloe then Balenciaga and I went overboard with YSL then now I am not looking into anything else than LV. I don't regret I have Other designer before LV but I am sticking with LV.. I only have a few bags I am wanting hopefully I get them this year. :smile:
If you don't mind my asking, why have you decided to stick to LV?

I feel the same. My bf says that could be good because at least I won't want to settle. Ever since I started (beginning of this year), I have not bought any other brands. So the purchases I do make are big, but they'll last for a long time!

If you don't mind my asking, why have you decided to stick to LV?

I only started my love for LV last December. I find LV more quality and worth the price for the bags. The design they have I have more choices to pick if one is not for me. I am wanting few more bags, and probably some SLGs if I can justify it's worth.. When it comes to wallet I don't carry a lot of cash andI want to minimize also carrying alot of cc that's why I want a compact and they have a lot and almost all of them is perfect for what I need. But with the cash I carry I am talking myself is it worth buying it if the cash I carry is less than the wallets worth. LOL.. I use debit cards most of the time. And avoid impulse buying.

For me LV lasts more than a decade if it is well taken care of.. That's why it is all worth it.. And once I get to buy what I want.. I'll be buying every year of new collection if there's any I like or LE.

I only started my love for LV last December. I find LV more quality and worth the price for the bags. The design they have I have more choices to pick if one is not for me. I am wanting few more bags, and probably some SLGs if I can justify it's worth.. When it comes to wallet I don't carry a lot of cash andI want to minimize also carrying alot of cc that's why I want a compact and they have a lot and almost all of them is perfect for what I need. But with the cash I carry I am talking myself is it worth buying it if the cash I carry is less than the wallets worth. LOL.. I use debit cards most of the time. And avoid impulse buying.

For me LV lasts more than a decade if it is well taken care of.. That's why it is all worth it.. And once I get to buy what I want.. I'll be buying every year of new collection if there's any I like or LE.

Yes! Exactly what i'm saying. Although, I really am looking into a Balenciaga wallet in a nice pop of a color, how was your experience with Bal?

Yes! Exactly what i'm saying. Although, I really am looking into a Balenciaga wallet in a nice pop of a color, how was your experience with Bal?

I only have 2 city both versatile color black & cumin in rggh. I do love them both but I get worried when it rains cause I didn't do any treatment to both of them. I love them for any occasion except evening. Both of my bags has the perfect wrinkles.. LOL ..for now my all weather bag is LV DE..

I only have 2 city both versatile color black & cumin in rggh. I do love them both but I get worried when it rains cause I didn't do any treatment to both of them. I love them for any occasion except evening. Both of my bags has the perfect wrinkles.. LOL ..for now my all weather bag is LV DE..

Now i'm looking into maybe getting a Bal bag? Maybe next week when I'm in Miami i'll go to Bal Harbour and be able to check out a balenciaga bag and see if I like it as oppose to the Azur Noe

The only other brand that makes me swoon is Chanel... but most of their bags don't really suit my lifestyle. I'm self employed so I have no office to dress up for and I also DON'T baby my bags so I like how durable LV is. I also just love the look & styling of LV better than most other brands. I prefer structured shapes with clean lines and I feel like a lot of the trendier brands have bags that just look a bit busy to me.