HELP! In desperate need of a KDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beni

Apr 29, 2010
So I've been hunting for a black KDT with silver hardware in size M (don't mind what kind of leather) for the longest time and I still have no luck with it. My local boutique keeps getting other colours or skins that I don't want. How could I possibly get one without having to travel? I don't want to buy second-hand...I really want this bracelet and I feel hopeless :sad:

So I've been hunting for a black KDT with silver hardware in size M (don't mind what kind of leather) for the longest time and I still have no luck with it. My local boutique keeps getting other colours or skins that I don't want. How could I possibly get one without having to travel? I don't want to buy second-hand...I really want this bracelet and I feel hopeless :sad:

This one? Know anyone in Europe? Good luck! :smile:
http://uk.hermes.com/jewelry/leathe...?generic_color_1=BLACK&size_sized_jewellery=M

Persistence is key...that's how I've scored all of my M and L size bracelets/cuffs. ;)

Do you stalk the website? Stuff moves in and out of the EU site pretty often. I see there's a GHW on the Canadian site at the moment. So maybe a PHW will be on there soon? Fingers crossed!

Yep..very often..I did see it appear last month but it was in size S..Thanks anyways, appreciate your help!

Persistence is key...that's how I've scored all of my M and L size bracelets/cuffs. ;)

Yeah..I guess so :shucks:

Status
Not open for further replies.