In love with these bags, but cant find them anywhere !

gayathri

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
1807_d1.jpg

Style # 1807

1771_d1.jpg

Style # 1771

I've seen the asian brocade style in a gallery tote before on eBay--it was selling for about $800. It was called kimono and was absolutely stunning. I love Asian brocade bags, especially WaBag, and this reminds me of a much higher-end version of that.

Gorgeous choices. I hope your treaure hunt will lead to success!

Thanks !
I remember seeing those totes too ! Hopefully the clutch isn't as expensive. I've never seen the metallic one though. I looked all over ebay and the internet for these too but they are nowhere to be found:shrugs:

Does anybody know which year the metallic one is from ?

I've seen the asian brocade style in a gallery tote before on eBay--it was selling for about $800.

Last time I was at the Filene's Basement in Chicago (State Street location) they had the Kimono print tote for around $300 after clearance. I was FREAKING out because I've only seen it a few times and always for ridiculous prices. If I had had the $300 I would have bought it, either to resell for an amazing profit or just because it was a good deal.

Love both of them! I've never seen the metallic tote anywhere, but have seen the kimono on ebay a while back - the seller had the tote and wristlet and was selling them together. Once it climbed over $600 (and still had a day or 2 to go), I gave up the dream . . .

Thanks !
I remember seeing those totes too ! Hopefully the clutch isn't as expensive. I've never seen the metallic one though. I looked all over ebay and the internet for these too but they are nowhere to be found:shrugs:

Does anybody know which year the metallic one is from ?
those clutch styles are almost always as expensive as the purses. why is beyond me, I always assumed it was because there was the frame and kisslock closure and it took more to make it