Please help. Emerald green Reissue 227/226? Does anyone have pictures of this bag?

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me with this. It has been a long time ago since I bought my last Chanel bag, so I am not really up to date with new colours anymore.

With all the price increases, I didn't think I would buy another Chanel bag again, especially because Chanel doesn't offer spa treatments where I live.
However, the unthinkable happened when I was travelling last week.
While visiting Chanel to have a look at the shoes, a Reissue caught my eye.
I fell in love with the shade of green, but at the end I didn't buy it because I am supposed to save for something else :P.

But, since I am back home I have been thinking about this Reissue since I love the shade of green so much.
I did several searches on Purse Forum, looked on Ebay, but couldn't find any pictures of it.
It's a darker shade of green, looks a bit like emerald green, very pretty IMO.
It's distressed leather with ruthenium hardware. Size 227.
I guess it's from the F/W collection, but I am not sure. In the search I did on PF, I saw people talking about a green Reissue for F/W, but I couldn't find any pictures, so not sure if this is the same shade of green.

My questions:

- Does anyone have pictures of this bag and maybe the article number? Pictures would be really helpful as I can't remember the exact shade of green anymore, so pictures would help to make my decision.
- Does it only come in 227 size, or does it come in 226 size as well?
- What's your experience with distressed leather, does it show corner wear easily? I don't have any bag in distressed leather yet, so would love to hear about your experience.
I really like the color, but my biggest fear is that it would look very worn on the corners after a while and that I can't do anything about it. With Hermès, you can send a bag to the spa when a bag shows corner wear and they will fix it for you.
But Chanel doesn't offer that kind of service here in Europe where I live. I think they accept a bag for repair, but not for touching up the corners.
- Did Chanel a Reissue in the past in a similar emerald green color?

Thank you so much in advance :biggrin:!

Is this the one? If so yes it's 12A and it did come in 226. Seems Hirshleifers, Saks & NM definitely had it. Sorry I can't find the code, Penney usually puts the codes, but her e-mail had the wrong description under the pic. If you want to see more pics, just check the authentic finds thread and start at about page 201. There are several inventory posts with it showing.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 1,266
I'm looking to purchase a pre-loved Petite Timeless Tote (PTT) which is now discontinued. The zipper is a bit tarnished and I'm wondering if I took it to the Chanel Spa, if they would be able to replace the zipper because it could be a piece of hardware they no longer make? I'm not familiar with the Chanel Spa, especially on discontinued bags, so any help would be appreciated!

I'm looking to purchase a pre-loved Petite Timeless Tote (PTT) which is now discontinued. The zipper is a bit tarnished and I'm wondering if I took it to the Chanel Spa, if they would be able to replace the zipper because it could be a piece of hardware they no longer make? I'm not familiar with the Chanel Spa, especially on discontinued bags, so any help would be appreciated!
Sorry! I realized I posted in the wrong forum!

Is this the one? If so yes it's 12A and it did come in 226. Seems Hirshleifers, Saks & NM definitely had it. Sorry I can't find the code, Penney usually puts the codes, but her e-mail had the wrong description under the pic. If you want to see more pics, just check the authentic finds thread and start at about page 201. There are several inventory posts with it showing.

Thank you for the picture! It looks like the one I've seen, but not 100% sure if it's the same color indeed.
Going to check out the authentic finds thread, to see if I can find more pictures, thank you :smile:!

I just saw this reissue. It's really an emerald green like you said. I saw a 226.

View attachment 2049199

This pic makes it look dark tho. You should get this it's really pretty!

Yes, I think that is the one. I did have a look in the finds thread as well and saw several pictures of this bag. I agree, on some pictures it does look darker than it looks IRL. IRL it really looks more like emerald IMO :yes:.

Well, lallybelle's pic reads a little teal on my screen, which this bag is not....but my picture is dark. IRL it's really emerald green. If I happen by the boutique and its still there, ill try for a better color shot. HTH

I have this bag in 226 size. I've always loved color green, so naturally I had to have it when I first spotted it last year. I have to say, it is probably the most interesting shade out of the green bags I own. I love how it is very dark yet has a bit of sheen not usually seen on other typical calfskin reissues. And the ruth hw used for 12A looks great with it as well.

Chanel continuously does good job with the color green IMO. However, as with all the fun colors, they are different each seasons and no one can predict anything, really. So if you see a bag in the perfect combo of shade, style, and size, it's not a bad idea to get it now while you can.