Do you NEED RM Rehab?! IF SO, please join RM Anonymous HERE

Ooooh! Lovely goodies! An RM collection thread is now in order ;)

This sounds like me! I actually started my obsession a couple of years ago with a grey matinee and a teal nikki, but was good about buying after that. Now that the obsession is back within the last month I've bought:

Cameo MAM
Cheetah Denim MAC
Harewood 3 Zip Rocker
Electric Grape MAC
Black Quilted Swing with rose gold HW

AND a bunch of pouches!

Yikes! At least I'm in good company here in RM anonymous!

This sounds like me! I actually started my obsession a couple of years ago with a grey matinee and a teal nikki, but was good about buying after that. Now that the obsession is back within the last month I've bought:

Cameo MAM
Cheetah Denim MAC
Harewood 3 Zip Rocker
Electric Grape MAC
Black Quilted Swing with rose gold HW

AND a bunch of pouches!

Yikes! At least I'm in good company here in RM anonymous!

Welcome!!! Let's try to slow down....

In the last year I bought four mams, two macs, the sweetie and the desire and pouches *hangs head*
I'm seriously considering a new mac from eBay because the color is so amazing. Ah I need someone to talk me down

I just discovered RM over the summer. And I've bought and sold several bags in such a short time. I've slowed down to let my wallet recoup but I'm looking to start up again. But I'm going to try to take it slow.

Lt Gray Matinee (sold)
Black Ikat MAC
BBW MAM w blue zipper (sold)
Black MAC w blue zipper
Dk brown MAC
Grape MAC
Dk Gray circle quilted MAC
Woven Affair (sold)
Eggplant MAM
nylon tote (sold)
Wine MAM
Colorblock python MAM
BBW MAC w blue zipper
Black MAM
Black Mini MAC w RGHW (sold)
Navy Luxe MAC

and some accessories :
Grape "touch & go" iPad case
Taupe sunglasses pouch
"Tattoo fund" pouch
"Love Life" pouch

I think that's it. My first purchase was towards the end of August I believe. So it's been 6 months. I haven't bought anything since November. But I think I'm looking to add another MAC ( or two) and MAM that have caught my eye.

I am relatively new to RM too and recently discovered this crazy addictive world!! My very first RM was a birthday present from the hubby last October (2012) and since then, I've scoured the net and gone on an insane and spectacular shopping spree! Am hoping to break the habit, but seriously doubt it will work ;)

In order of purchase (this far!):

1. Yellow MAC w/silver hardware
2. Sailor blue mini Mattie w/silver hardware (from another tpf-er)
3. Light gray Mattie w/gold hardware (from another tpf-er)
4. Red studded, quilted MAM w/light gold hardware
5. Brown cross body Main Squeeze w/gold hardware
6. Plum python MAM w/rose gold hardware
7. Black woven / basketweave MAM with blue exposed zipper track w/gold hardware
8. Navy blue with studs Vixen w/gold hardware (soon to be on her way, just bought today from another tpf-er, sample bag!)

I am still scouring Bonanza and eyeing at least two or three more bags, with two outstanding offers!!! It's crazy....I need help =]

I am relatively new to RM too and recently discovered this crazy addictive world!! My very first RM was a birthday present from the hubby last October (2012) and since then, I've scoured the net and gone on an insane and spectacular shopping spree! Am hoping to break the habit, but seriously doubt it will work ;)

8. Navy blue with studs Vixen w/gold hardware (soon to be on her way, just bought today from another tpf-er, sample bag!)

I am still scouring Bonanza and eyeing at least two or three more bags, with two outstanding offers!!! It's crazy....I need help =]

Wow! You got some great pieces! Once the addiction sets in, it sets in HARD! We've all been there. :smile: Twins on the light gray Mattie!

KENZIBRAY & PLAINGAL, each of you have amazing pieces! You've collected lovely pieces in such a short period of time :smile:
I just discovered RM over the summer. And I've bought and sold several bags in such a short time. I've slowed down to let my wallet recoup but I'm looking to start up again. But I'm going to try to take it slow.

Lt Gray Matinee (sold)
Black Ikat MAC
BBW MAM w blue zipper (sold)
Black MAC w blue zipper
Dk brown MAC
Grape MAC
Dk Gray circle quilted MAC
Woven Affair (sold)
Eggplant MAM
nylon tote (sold)
Wine MAM
Colorblock python MAM
BBW MAC w blue zipper
Black MAM
Black Mini MAC w RGHW (sold)
Navy Luxe MAC

and some accessories :
Grape "touch & go" iPad case
Taupe sunglasses pouch
"Tattoo fund" pouch
"Love Life" pouch

I think that's it. My first purchase was towards the end of August I believe. So it's been 6 months. I haven't bought anything since November. But I think I'm looking to add another MAC ( or two) and MAM that have caught my eye.