Out with the old, and in with the new.....

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
So i'm sure you know I love my glams, I finally decided to part with my first gen glam tote. The one that has traveled with me to Vegas/Cali over the last 3 yrs.

Well last week I was at the outlet with a friend, and out of the corner of my eye I spotted this ..................................

Today when I went to pick her up (she was on hold) I grabbed this :smile: to add a little color :smile:
photofeb02145205.jpg

I picked up the fob for 13$ happy dance.

I picked up the glam :smile: love love love

photofeb02145416.jpg

I picked it up for an amzing 66$ on clearance. I have wanted to replace my old glam for some time now and this just popped up.

That's so pretty, love the lining! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for a great black signature bag. The fob will look pretty on it. I will be the proud owner of my first glam tote in a couple days. Found a leather one on ebay that I've been wanting for some time now. Congrats, it's very nice!

WOW that is awesome! I love it, and congrats! These glams are so comfortable and look great!
Thanks! and you're right the newer glams are comfy. I love the wider handles.

congrats! Did you go to the Niagara Falls outlet (Canada)? How was the weather?
thanks :smile: YES! weather was fine until about st Catherine's and they it was nuts.. total blizzard!!
On the way home traffic was going 20KM because we were following 3 plows which was ok because the roads were freshly cleared and salted.. beyond stoney creek roads were just wet.

That's so pretty, love the lining! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for a great black signature bag. The fob will look pretty on it. I will be the proud owner of my first glam tote in a couple days. Found a leather one on ebay that I've been wanting for some time now. Congrats, it's very nice!
congrat's to you! I love the black, and I have to say they last! my first gen was used for travel, and was beyond useful! I want to move into this one but i'm loving my willis right now :biggrin:

Great fob to put on that glam! :tup:
thanks!

I wanted to go today as I have a gathered lindsey and a couple willis on hold, but I didn't want to take the chance with a 10 month old and crappy weather! What did you see in the clearance? any other colours for the glam totes? Thanks:smile: I wish I had gone today, but maybe tomorrow.

thanks!

I wanted to go today as I have a gathered lindsey and a couple willis on hold, but I didn't want to take the chance with a 10 month old and crappy weather! What did you see in the clearance? any other colours for the glam totes? Thanks:smile: I wish I had gone today, but maybe tomorrow.
didnt look, walked in and walked out.. I wanted to get back on the road and home.

I love your bag and fob. I dont have a glam tote but keep looking at them because i love bigger bags and just sure i would like one of these...but can never decide on which one??!!!