Please help me find bbw mab purple zipper track

I am helping my brother in law find my sisters dream bag for their anniversary. Does anyone know if this bag combo even ever existed? Bbw mab with purple zipper track? Thanks!

There is the MAMs on rm.com right now. In her made in NYC line. But I think if there was ever a MAB it would've been a special order and they don't pop up very often. I think there was a MAM SO with silver hardware in the last year or so because I've had my eye out for one of those to pop up and since there were such limited quantities made - it's pretty much once in a blue moon that they do.

I have the mam you dream of. Funny enough my sister and I did a bag swap a few months ago because she wants it in a mab. I adore old school bbw mam with purple zipper track and silver hardware I carry it a lot! Maybe she will settle for one with a blue zipper track. They are easier to come by.

I have the mam you dream of. Funny enough my sister and I did a bag swap a few months ago because she wants it in a mab. I adore old school bbw mam with purple zipper track and silver hardware I carry it a lot! Maybe she will settle for one with a blue zipper track. They are easier to come by.

Ahh lucky!! I've been tempted to buy the made in NY one but I prefer the silver HW.

Good luck on your search for the MAB!

Yes there was 1 special order made a few years ago with BBW MAB/MAM with old school silver hardware and purple zipper track. Below is the SO link for pics. I have this bag and it's one of my favorites! They rarely pop up but do from time to time. Check Bonanza and Ebay. Good luck!

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...lack-basketweave-mab-mam-w-silver-512333.html

This is my bag!!!! I adore it to pieces. It is the first and only black bag I own and I carry it a ton!!!